No symptoms 3weeks?

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi all hope you don't mind me posting here, am not yet sure I am pregnant but cannot get a test this week so have to wait and wonder... Am wondering if it would be normal for all 'PMS' symptoms (heavier boobs, veins, cramps) to just stop in week 3 if I was indeed pregnant? I have been having mild symptoms up to this point (4 days late for AF) but today it has eased... Just no AF and mild 'icky' off colour feel. Anyone else have no symptoms at all or have boobs feel relieved? :shrug:

every one's body is very different so there's no 100% guarantee what you're going through will lead to pregnancy. for me, my breasts were swollen since conception and stayed that way non stop. they didnt hurt but maybe just a few times every couple of days but otherwise they stayed swollen and my older bras dont cover them properly anymore. i had a feeling that my af was here at 7 dpo but it only lasted for 20 minutes. it felt like it was fullblown blood coming out but i had absoutely no spotting whatsoever. at 8 dpo, i took a test even though i didnt even suspect i was pregnant, and surprise! bfp. but one thing for sure is, i did NOT have my typical clockwork PMS symptoms in the order i normally have them. in fact, mine were either exaggerated or just never there in the first place. plus i sneezed every day since conception to this very moment.

The only real noticeable PMS symptom I have is back pain, and my cervical mucus dries us a bit. It was my lack of regular PMS symptoms that was making me suspicious. I had no back pain and the CM was crazy. I didn't really start having the traditional pregnancy symptoms until about 6 weeks, and while one symptom may be less severe, another one seems to be present. For example, my boobs are not that super sore anymore, but the morning sickness was bad today. It really is different for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->