No symptoms and then a BFP??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sunnybabe, Apr 18, 2009.

1. sunnybabe

sunnybabe Mummy to two naughty cats

Hi

I have posted this in TTC but thought it might also make sense to ask in here as I suspect there will be lots more people who might be able to answer my question :happydance:

Although i'm severely aching from exercise and the wii console I don't really seem to have any symptoms at all :cry: Im about 7/8dpo

My boobs don't hurt any more than normal (unless I start thinking about it and invent imaginary pains). My nipples aren't sensitive or darker either.

My CP is low and hard.

My CM is exactly lie it is every other cycle and is now barely any.

My stomach doesnt hurt (well aside from high up... dam sit ups!).

I don't feel stuffed up or anything along those lines.

No increased sense of smell.

No metalic taste in my mouth.

Nada... nothing.... nowt... not :cry: a single tiny twinge Which makes me think at 7/8dpo that it is def not my month. I was so hopeful as due to the Easter hols we managed to :sex: more that normal, although we only managed it once around ovulation on the day I got a very dark +ve on the opk.

So my question is... has anyone got a :bfp: without feeling any symptoms??? I feel like I'm far too aware of all the possible signs and symptoms now and that if I was pg then I would at least have one of them!

2. Jolinar

Jolinar Mummy to Nic

Yup, I had no symptoms, tested the day my period was due and got my BFP :) Good luck! :)

3. Nanaki

Nanaki Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!

I was the same.. But one night, i feel metallic in my tongue, i put it down as saliva play up. Til af should be due, I got BFP.

4. jlon

jlon Well-Known Member

I still haven't had any symptoms and its been 3 weeks! Some tiredness, and sensitive boobs on only 2 occasions :/

5. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

I didnt get any symptoms either. I had a throat infection around the same time I conceived (judging by the dating scan yesterday) so I think the symptoms were from that rather than a pregnancy just conceived!

I've been gettin symptoms the last few weeks, but nothing major so far. Boobs didnt start hurting till last week, nausea hit me just after my :bfp: twinges and cramps I've always been used to as I have IBS and I'm prone to trapped wind (and not trapped too!) and that causes alot of twinges.

So yeah I guess it is possible not to have any symptoms before a :bfp:
    I know some of the girls on here STILL dont have any symptoms and have known a couple of weeks!

6. vineyard

vineyard Mom of twin girls!

I had no symptoms when I got my :bfp:.

7. babyblog

babyblog Well-Known Member

I had no symptoms, i still don't and i am 8 weeks!

8. miss charlie

miss charlie 1st timester

I had no symptoms and at 5wks + 2 still not a sausage.

I was tired yesterday but nothin special.

9. janie0

janie0 Well-Known Member

When I tested a few weeks ago, I had absolutely no symptoms (other than bloating, but I thought AF was on her way).

Good luck!

10. claire-lou

claire-lou Jack & Martha's Mummy

Jack was a complete suprise so I wasn't symptom watching but I totally convinced that AF was just around the corner. To the extent that I didn't believe the test and ended up doing three. I didn't have any symptoms till about 10.5 weeks when the nausea started for me. Good luck Hun, hope its your month.

11. jelix9408

jelix9408 Mommy to Willow <3

everyone whos saying they didnt or still dont have symptoms are so lucky! lol

12. sunnybabe

sunnybabe Mummy to two naughty cats

Thank you all for your replies :hug:

Very reassuring... I can carrying on hoping until either the :witch: arrives or I get to test. :happydance:

13. Jolinar

Jolinar Mummy to Nic

Well I do now, MS with avengence! ;)

14. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

i still don't have any either ..:)

15. jlon

jlon Well-Known Member

I said before that I didn't have symptoms, but I think I was referring to sickness, nausea etc.

However my hormones are all over the place-I'm tired, cranky, was sobbing earlier and I didn't know why. And then all of a sudden, I'm jumpy and excited, overly stressed and can't relax. Its so strange. I think my OH is ready to pack me off to my mums!

16. Zeri

Zeri Well-Known Member

I didn't have any symptoms when I got my bfp. Actually, I had less symptoms than I usually have during the tww....my boobs weren't sore at all.

17. SonnyEm

SonnyEm Well-Known Member

Same for me, got my :bfp: on thurs and am 4+5 days and no real symptoms only boobs feel little bigger and that's about it. With dd had really bad tiredness but they say ever pg is different.

18. littlestar

littlestar Proud Mum to a Little Boy

The only symptom i had was AF cramps i was so certain she was gonna appear i was carrying Tampons around in my handbag.

My cycles were very irregular so i didn't know when my TWW was i just believed :witch: was on her way for about 2 weeks - Turned out to be my :bfp: