No symptoms at 5ish weeks

LankyDoodle

Reaction score
Hi

I think I'm 5 weeks either tomorrow or Friday.
I've had really sore boobs, sometimes more sore than other times, overwhelming tiredness, period pains, twinges and sharp pains, loads of watery white discharge, a generally fuzzy head and can't focus, very occasionally waves of dizziness or my stomach will turn if I smell a strong cooking smell. I'm about a week late for period (26 day cycle). Took test Friday night as something felt odd, and it came up a clear dark positive straight away. We got more tests on Saturday and they were all really dark positives. Took a digital test Monday afternoon and that came up 2-3 weeks which would be about right.

I'm just worried as although it was 7 years ago, when I was pregnant with my daughter I am sure I felt more pronounced symptoms.

Anyone feeling similar? I keep running to the loo (mainly because I've been peeing more but also to check I am not losing it). :( Have had a number of chemicals previously so feel very nervous now we've managed to get a sticky bean.

Sounds like lots of really good symptoms!! I've found each one to be different with regard to symptoms and aversions/cravings. I find the sick feeling kicks in around 6w for me x

I agree, it sounds like you have plenty of symptoms already! This is my first pregnancy, but I have pretty low symptoms. Lots of breast pain, frequent urination and exhaustion is pretty much it. I expect I'll get worse in a few weeks!

Sounds normal. You are having all the really early pregnancy symptoms. My sickness never kicks in before the very end of week 5 or early week 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->