No symptoms at all

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm 5 weeks I think maybe a bit more. I've have 6 positive tests but not 1 sign I'm pregnant,other than missed af. This is #4. No nausea, no tiredness,headaches nothing. Starting to wonder if I'm actually not pregnant. Anybody else like This?

Hi all.
I'm 5 weeks I think maybe a bit more. I've have 6 positive tests but not 1 sign I'm pregnant,other than missed af. This is #4. No nausea, no tiredness,headaches nothing. Starting to wonder if I'm actually not pregnant. Anybody else like This?

My last 2 pregnancies I felt practically NOTHING. No nausea at all. This time I have VERY little, if at all. My first 2 (boys) I spent puking!

Don't be concerned! I can promise it's not a good indicator of how things are going! :hugs:

Same! I'll be Week 5 tomorrow. Also no other signs and symptoms other than sore boobs and slight flu once a while. Just happy and energetic!

Count your blessings. I find that I get more symptoms when I am not pregnant than when I am.

Don't worry, the symptoms will come. Enjoy this time.

Definitely enjoy it. You might end up being one of the lucky ones who don't get any (I say that because most symptoms are miserable, although I do know it can be encouraging for some to have them).. I never have symptoms hit until 6-7 weeks personally though so you may still get some yet :) now I can't seem to get rid of the nausea and exhaustion lol

Spoke too soon. Headaches,so tired all the time and back ache. The worst is the dizziness..rally light headed. Although I am packing a house up ready to move on Friday 😣

I didn't have any of that either - slight nausea a little further on than you are now and the tiredness hit in the end too but nothing mega at the beginning! Lucky but then if a worrier you have the flip side of wanting those sh***y symptoms.

But yes it is normal to have little symptoms x

I didn't feel sick until 6 weeks last time and that lasted until 13 weeks. I just found out I'm pregnant and feel normal. Hoping it stays this way!

6 weeks to 13 weeks, 2 months. That is too long for the sickness. T__T I wonder how am I gonna go through all that for so long. Hope to be the lucky ones who didn't get any worse. :wacko: I'm in week 5 now. Start to feel exhausted until I hardly fall asleep at night, heart beating so fast making me feel sooo tired.

Glad other people are feeling this way. I had loads of symptoms until about 2 days before my BFP then nothing. I thought I was going to have terrible morning sickness as I felt really sick from 5dpo, but it's gone now. I'm only 4 weeks, so it's early days I guess. I didn't have any sickness with #1 but I do remember lots of cramping, I've only had cramping 1 or 2 days so far. Maybe it was later on before it all started the last time x

I have days where I'm exhausted, sore boobs and days where I feel no symptoms at all. I'm trying not to stress and remember my other pregnancies were the same. Also trying to make the most of before the morning sickness kicks in

I didn't get many symptoms until 6-7 weeks. Last pregnancy I was nauseous before AF was due but I sometimes do get nauseous before my period anyway.

I was worried about lack of symptoms around 5 weeks. They kicked in with a vengeance a little while later.

Enjoy the reprieve while you can :)

I hope you've calmed a bit already! I had one pregnancy where I NEVER got any symptoms, and with my fifth baby, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks along (and I always knew right away when I was pregnant with all my others), and then I didn't see any symptoms until I was 9 weeks along. That's when it HIT me like a ton of bricks, wow! I got every symptom in the book, and I had morning sickness throughout the whole pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->