No symptoms at all

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Clucky, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Clucky

Clucky Active Member

Well today I am 3 DPO and on Wednesday I had strange cramps, pain on left side and a lot of back pain.
    Today I have not a single symptom :nope: Not due to test until 12th and I am driving myself mad thinking about previous months when I got BFP but then had MC - I have no sore boobs and no extra CM

Was felling really hopeful this month used OPK (Clearblu) and pre seed but how do I not drive myself mad looking up non existant symptoms :dohh:

2. _dreamer_

_dreamer_ Well-Known Member

I know some women havent had any symptoms when they get their BFP, some dont get any until much closer to the AF due date. And each pregnancy can be slightly different in the same person so heres hoping you will still get a BFP even if you are feeling different this time. As for not driving yourself mad?...I'm not too sure on that one!!! This is only my first month and I know I can't help myself on symptom spotting and reading into what that might mean.

FX'd for your BFP this month - babydust to you x