No symptoms but BFP???

cdj1

Mummy to 2 princes
Reaction score
Hi there lovely ladies!!!

I am 7DPO (my ticker is wrong) and I am feeling completely UN-pregnant and less and less hopeful by the day :( !!!!

I am hoping some lucky ladies out there can share their stories of having no pregnancy symptoms but going on to get their :bfp:, as I have almost nothing except some light headedness (but could be due to weather) and very high CP....rubbish eh??? I know I am only 7DPO but was assuming I would at least get a "feeling" I have been lucky this month!!!

Please cheer me up with your tales!!! :thumbup:

Thank you!!! xxx

When i was pregnant with my son the symptoms didnt start till at least week 6, your not out till the witch shows!

I'm in (nearly) the same boat... maybe CD 10 -- not quite sure -- with BFN and no symptoms. Nothing. :cry: Would love to hear about the symptomless BFN that became a BFP!!!

My work colleague told me yesterday that she was 4 months gone with no symptoms at all, no tiredness, or sickness, or sore boobs...just nothing...yet with her 1st child, she had symptoms early on. Even her GP who examined her at 4 months could feel nothing in her uterus and no changes in her breasts, yet a blood test in the surgery came back positive!!!!!!! Crazy!!!!!

with my 1st son I didn't even know until I was 15 weeks. I had NO symptoms and was fitting into my tightest jeans even the hospital workers that found out I was preggo were in disbelief.

with my second i "knew" i was preggo but still never had any symptoms other than fatigue after i tested positive. and I was TTC with him but only had a general "I am" feeling.

Tons of women don't have symptoms and get that BFP...everyone and every pregnancy is different!

i had a wave of sickness and felt hungry the day i did my test it was why i tested! but nothing like alot of the other ladies say i didnt get sore boobies for a few weeks! was never actually sick except once at 14 weeks!

Lou
xxx

This is gonna sound stupid but I always think that feeling "out" is a very very good sign indeed. I have no clue whatsoever before I got my bfp and gon bfn the cycle I was convinced I was pg with twins :doh: As soon as I get the feeling "i think i might be pregnant" that is a sure sign for me that it hasn't happened.
Good luck. x

Thanks 2016, I know what you mean...last month I stupidly thought I might be....but I had :sex: at the wrong time (I only know now after using OPK's) and it was silly to think I could have gotten a :bfp: but I almost convinced myself I was pregnant!!!!
This time I just dont feel anything and am winding myself up looking at peoples amazing symptom list when mine is almost empty!!

I didn't really had any symptom before my BFP. The day before af was due I even told my DH that I was 95% sure I was out this month. 2 days later I got my BFP....:thumbup: So its possible

I know what you mean cdj1. I feel out too this month. Have had 3 mmc this year and usually would have some kind of symptoms I'm sure but nothing. Am 7dpo and no cramping or anything. Feel poo!

I know what you mean cdj1. I feel out too this month. Have had 3 mmc this year and usually would have some kind of symptoms I'm sure but nothing. Am 7dpo and no cramping or anything. Feel poo!

Keep in touch nupu! I would be curious to know how you get on!!!
I dont think I will get a :bfp:.....it is the first time we used OPK's and we only :sex: once during that time!!!!!!! :blush:

This is gonna sound stupid but I always think that feeling "out" is a very very good sign indeed. I have no clue whatsoever before I got my bfp and gon bfn the cycle I was convinced I was pg with twins :doh: As soon as I get the feeling "i think i might be pregnant" that is a sure sign for me that it hasn't happened.
Good luck. x

ME TOO! And I feel that way this month so..:cry: :dohh:

Keep in touch nupu! I would be curious to know how you get on!!!
I dont think I will get a :bfp:.....it is the first time we used OPK's and we only :sex: once during that time!!!!!!! :blush:

Once is all it takes though cdj1. We bd every other day so day before and after ovulation plus other times before and after too but not actually oin the day. Have to wait and see :coffee:

When I got pregnant a couple years ago I remember that cycle feeling no symptoms till about 11-12 dpo when I got a little crampy and "smelly" for lack of a better word. I took the test and it ended up being positive, but I had no symptoms till then. So (as hard as it is) try not to fret, it's still early! I hope everything works out for you!!!!

just what i needed a thread to cheer me up about my lack of symptoms, thanks, i shall stop willing my boobs to start hurting for a bit xx

just what i needed a thread to cheer me up about my lack of symptoms, thanks, i shall stop willing my boobs to start hurting for a bit xx

Haha thats exactly why I started it!!!!! I need a glimmer of hope!!!! :hugs: xx

When I was pregnant I didn't have sickness until 7 weeks and I never had any breast pain until after 20 weeks.

I didn't know I was preggers till 10 weeks the first time. The second time I knew because I tested, but I still didn't really get symptoms. The whole pregnancy was very comfortable. :hugs: & :dust:!

dosent mean a thing babe this time round for me i felt nothing now previous cycles i felt preggie everytime:wacko: but at 7dpo i just poas just cus i had to and got a line omg so you never no fx for you xxx

Oooh, I can cheer you up!
When we conceived Thomas, I did test day that my period was due and got BFP (having done one the day before which was negative!). I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever and did not get any for a few weeks so kept testing for weeks because I was sure it was a mistake. Then about 3 weeks later, my boobs hurt and the sickness started for 16 weeks. so, you can be pregnant and not have any symptoms at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->