• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No symptoms but BFP???

Thank you ladies! Def. makes me feel better. CD 10 -- I think -- and 2 :bfn:
with FRERs. (Yes, I'm going broke.) Still NO symptoms except a negative one (horrifically bad skin -- even on my chest -- like a regular cycle leading to AF). It's not fair to be spotted and gutted and empty!

:cry::cry:

But lying in bed reading your stories helps! Sorry cdj1... didn't mean to hijack your thread! But sounds like we're in the same boat. Sorry about that lol!

When i was pregnant with my daughter i didn't have any symptoms but woke up one morning and was 'oh, i am 1 week late', i wasn't trying,trying but was using no contraception. I watched my aunt try for 2 years so i thought will stop contraception now and have a baby in 2 years time. :haha:

I didn't have any usual symptoms this month and just got my :bfp: at 12 DPO

I was asymptomatic with both my girls before my BFP, and another pregnancy which I managed to get to 19 weeks before an expanding tummy let me know I was pregnant. I think some women just don't get all the symptoms. Best of luck getting your BFP.

Do you think your symptoms (or lack of them) can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy or have other ladies out there had the same symptoms each time. I've had 2 mmc and a chemical this year and each time the symptoms were similar, that's why I'm thinking I'm out this month. However, after each mc my monthly period symptoms have altered too?
How crazy are our bodies?

I'm going to get TMI, sorry :blush:

But did any of you have no difference in CM when you were in 2ww/very early pregnancy? Most women who get BFPs say they had lots more CM and I've got nothing :(

I'm also dry as a bone. But feeling VERY AF'ish so I know she's on her way but I looked this up online and a lot of women do get CM but the ones that don't never really report "lack of cm" as a symptom, which is why we rarely hear about it.

Congrats on your BFP, Em_Maryland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I think I willed myself into having a symptom... cramps today! It's CD 22, though, so no doubt just AF gearing up. Poo!!!!!

I got BFP yest which was a complete suprise as no signs and didn't bd much this month! In hindsight I had a few dizzy spells towards end of last week (which I put down to all the Christmas parties!) had a few spots which pretty rare, oh and past few days completely gone off alcohol- very rare for me but again put down to overdoing if last week! But these were all v.subtle and only in hindsight realize all signs! Now I jus feel strange, not sick but teensy bit queasy though only 5 weeks so think the tiredness and sickness may kick in in a couple of weeks! I hope you get your BFP-your symptoms sound v similar to mine!

Oh Ella...fiddle faddle, I'm not sure how long your cycles are but CD 22 is way to early for AF cramps so that is always a good sign!!!! I have been cramping since 4dpo and up until today.

Sparkles...well congrats to you too!!! Oh you poor thing sorry about you feeling so tired and a bit "off" but those are definately symptoms now in hindsight and they do say hindsight is always 20/20! Congrats again kiddo!

Hate to say it but most of my friends that have been pregnant never felt any symptoms until about 6 weeks. I knew I was pregnant about 3-4 days before I could test. not sure why, its odd I just felt it! Never had any other symptoms though until about 6 weeks either.

Another BFN this morning (on a digi). Poo!!!

Since coming off the pill in Sept., my cycles have been 30, 30, and 27 days... so averging 29, I guess? I'm not charting, just checking CM, and this month we bd'd every other day from the 8th to the 14th (CD 11 through 17). My EWCM is not reliable, nor copious: just a bit on the 10th and 11th. Strangely it came back for one day on the 15th or 16th (can't remember). So I'm definitely CD 22, guessing 11 or 12 dpo.

Sorry for all the info... I'm just wondering what I can do better next month! I'm loathe to invest in opks (spending enough on hpts LOL) since my CM seems pretty reliable. And really what else to do besides bd on CD 10-20?

Sigh. Thanks for listening... I just get down, and fretful, since I'm so much older (37).

I can add that the month I fell pregnant I had no symptoms. Actually thought I was out so much that I didn't bother peeing on a stick until the day before AF was due and that's just cause I wanted to make sure I could drink at my work Xmas party the next day...wasn't expecting the BFP! No symptoms except bigger boobs from 5 weeks and then queasiness from 6 weeks!

This does make me feel better, congrats to the BFPs, Not only have i had lack of symptoms i've had lack of af too since coming off the pill!!

I have read you can ovulate and concieve without having an af, but my lack of symptoms just makes me think theres something wrong. The only thing i've had is real bad queasyness, but also read thats a side effect of coming off pill!!

So confused so confused, but glad to see you don't neccessarily need a symptom list the length of your arm to be preggers!!

x x x

Hey girls after all this talk of BFPs and no symptoms i peed on my last stick and got the biggest :bfp: ever!!

And the only symptom i've had is on and off nausea!!

Good luck to you all x x x

Hey girls after all this talk of BFPs and no symptoms i peed on my last stick and got the biggest :bfp: ever!!

And the only symptom i've had is on and off nausea!!

Good luck to you all x x x

Congrats!! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months for you - really pleased for you and you've defintiely given me hope! Thanks:happydance:

I didnt have any PG symptoms at all. The only thing I had was sore boobs and that was when I was 2 days late and thats when I tested and got my BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"