No symptoms - hope for all!

MrsMils

New Mummy
Reaction score
I read a thread, last week I think, but can't find it to add my contribution. It was basically asking for stories where people had got their BFP without any pregnancy symptoms.

I had no symptoms whatsoever (never mind the fact that I couldn't get a positive OPK) and got a very dark BFP yesterday without even a twinge, no sore boobs, nothing. So there is hope for everyone that is in the 2ww without any symptoms!

Wishing you all huge amounts of luck, particularly over Christmas and New Year !

Thanks MrsMils. It is encouraging to read you have a BFP without those symptoms! :)

Thank you! Well, I just didn't want others to feel as disheartened as I did when I didn't feel anything ( I just took a test to stop myself from moaning!).

thank u for this post- i asked a similar thing this week somewhere on here as i have no symptoms at all- not even my usual AF symptoms that i get every month!
Congratulations to you!! :)

Aw congratulations... hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations!! Here's hoping your lack of symptoms now means you will escape the morning sickness entirely!!

And thanks for the encouragement to those of us going kooku over symptom-spotting (or lack thereof).

congratulations.... i'm only 3dpo so i know the chances of symptoms would be slim.... but absolutely nothing so far this month so it's nice to know if no symptoms arrive i could still have a chance. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->