No symptoms ... worried?

Ginaj

Reaction score
I’m 9weeks pregnant with baby#2 and apart from being tired I feel nothing. No sickness, no cramps, nothing.

With my first (now 5yrs) I was sick all day, had UTIs, trapped wind, fatigue.

So, I’m worried that there’s something wrong... Got my scan on 22nd Dec so I guess I will find out then but anyone got experience of this?

YES! With all 3 of my babies, I never had symptoms! Count yourself lucky :)

Don't be too worried! I didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy AT ALL until I was in my third trimester lol! I legit didn't feel pregnant until I started to show. Not having symptoms isn't a major cause for concern I don't think.

Same as the others have said, with my 2 daughters I had no symptoms what so ever! Definitely count yourself luck :haha: don’t worry everything will be fine :)

My best friend had zero sickness with her son. I was pregnant at the same time due same week. I felt sick all day. Both babies r fine

I'm had a girl she had a boy.

I'm having a boy this time. My sickness started later and although I felt nauseated all day it was milder and easier to eat than with my daughter.

It's just a common side effect but lots of people are luckily OK with it. I never vomited this time and with my daughter I was sick once. Just nausea mainly. X

Some people don't always have symptoms or they start later on. Enjoy and Congratulations! :D

I did! I had no symptoms to the point that I didn't find out until I was over 6 weeks, I didn't think I could be pregnant as I did not feel it at all. They did kick in a few days later but in general were very mild compared to with my first. :)

I am only 4 weeks but no symptoms here either r felt being tired (that could be from stopping coffee!). I'm really worried and glad that it's not a true cause for concern. It doesn't stop me from worrying though 😐

I am only 4 weeks but no symptoms here either r felt being tired (that could be from stopping coffee!). I'm really worried and glad that it's not a true cause for concern. It doesn't stop me from worrying though 😐

Hi Starlight! I think a lot of symptoms start around the 6 week mark, so don't be too worried! At least, that's what I've seen cruising around on this forum :)

Today was my first day without the coffee and I'm exhausted as well! This caffeine headache isn't helping either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->