No Symptoms....

kermie219

Reaction score
Well here I am 6+3 and no real symptoms. My bb's were hurting very badly till today and I suppose I get slightly ill when I don't eat and my gums are bleeding buckets but other than that and being sleepy I just don't feel pregnant. I wish I could look inside my belly button and see our little critter in there growing peacefully but I can't and the worry is driving me mad. We had a mmc in March and I am terrified that something ike that will happen again. I was super sick with that pregnancy so I guess I should be happy that they are not the same. I know that every pregnancy is different and that I am probably just lucky not to have my head in the toilet all the time but after what I already went through it's just scary. Guess I will know on Friday when we are scheduled to see our little bean:) this is going to be a loooooong week.........sigh. We worry when we're sick and we worry when we're not!! What the heck!!! :hugs:

hi im 9 weeks and i dont really have many syptoms of pregnancy besides sore breasts and crying over stupid things lol. i feel sick in the car now and again but havnt been sick. ive had a scan and all is fine . some of us r just lucky . gl with your scan im sure your just gonna be 1 of the lucky ones :) who aint sick.

hey there,

I so understand your worries being newly pregnant after a mmc. The only thing I can say is that every pregnancy is different as you know, some girls get tons of symptoms others get none. You are probably worrying and overanalysing things because your scan is so close, maybe mentally trying to prepare yourself for the worst? I'm only5 weeks now but have been told i'll have a scan in a week or two and I know i'll be worried, I haven't had the experience of a good scan yet. Anyway, my fingers are crossed for you and your bean, try to do something relaxing that you would really enjoy this week to try and ease some pressure! xxxxx

I have been having a wnderful pregnancy so far. No morning sickness!! :) at first I was worried because I felt so normal, but after my scan at 7w3d and I saw my baby's strong heartbeat my worries went away. Although I don't have morning sickness I do have other pregnancy symptoms such as breast tenderness (which is on/off now), fatigue, few pimples, and I eat more.
Every pregnancy is different so, I might have bad morning sickness the next time I get pregnant.

I only just started wretching on a morning today. Had some mild nausia on saturday but so far so good :) xx

i'm wondering how long roughly after you concive do you get sore breats.

i'm wondering how long roughly after you concive do you get sore breats.

im not sure about everyone else but mine was pretty much straight away that was the main reason i took my pregnancy test and i thought i took that after 7 days late but it turned out i was only 1 or 2 days late wen i took my test.

I'm just gone 5 weeks and I dont have many symptoms either. Sore boobs, mild cramps and mood swing (yes I also cry randomly about nothing!!! :wacko: )

Hi Sherri-babe my boobs started aching just before my period was due, but that was normal for me. Then they got worse and worse.... !

my symptoms only really kicked in at around wk 10 only had occasional sickness and a couple of the other symptoms. Then it all caught up with me !!

Hi kermie, you feel the same as me today worry worry worry when will it all end. I am sure we are both fine, we just have to stay positive hun as hard as it is, im twinging this evening :wacko:

lol I think I may have spoke to soon....last night I got realy sick and lost my tea it was the first time it happend sice I found out I was pregnant. Then this morning I was really sick again hehe guess it's one of those things. I've never been so happy to :sick: ever in my life!

It can be worrying if you have few symptoms. I haven't really had any. The occassional nauseous feeling that passes quite quickly, I was feeling tired a lot, but that seems to have passed too. My breasts don't even feel sore. I had an early scan 3 weeks ago and saw heartbeat, so now I'm just keeping fingers crossed for my dating scan next week and hope everything is ok.

Maybe we are just lucky??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"