No Symptoms

kellyc1987

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this as a little bit of reassurance. I'm 12 weeks today and have had no symptoms at all since I've been pregnant, nothing.

I was so worried and was sure that when I went for my 12 week scan I would have had a mmc that I haven't enjoyed any of my first trimester and have spent most of my time worrying when I should have been enjoying being 'one of the lucky ones'

I went for my 12 week scan yesterday and saw my little baby and heard its heartbeat and everything was absolutely fine, the dr even predicted a boy as he saw something on the scan (but he said it's in no way certain at this stage).

Anyway I hope this post helps and reassures someone

Thanks for sharing this! Your account will be especially reassuring for those who don't have their first scans until 11 weeks.

We all react so differently to the hormones. My hcg level was high at 6-8 weeks, but I only had moderate nausea with no vomiting.

Thank you! I have had symptoms for the last few weeks, last week some of them disappeared for a day or two and today they are almost totally gone, even bad energy to cook today. I'm scared something is wrong but trying to stay positive. Thanks for the reassurance!

I had absolutely no symptoms my whole pregnancy! Couldn't believe it was real until 17 weeks and I felt him kick! We're just lucky :)

I really had no symptoms with my first (maybe soreish boobs from 5-8 weeks?) I found at 8 weeks anything I was feeling vanished...so much so that I actually called the clinic freaking out and they brought me in for a scan!

Again have really no symptoms with this one - other than thirst....

It is lucky, but I totally get the worry...at least if you feel something you know something is going on...

Now that you've had your 12 wk scan and everything looks good hopefully you can start to enjoy, but to be honest I worried the entire pregnancy....until I could feel her moving all the time. It is just part of being a parent! :hugs:

I have a friend who did not experience any symptoms on her first born and same thing on her second one. I know it's kinda worrying but have symptoms doesn't mean your pregnancy is healthy. You guys may want lucky ladies. Some ladies started to have symptoms on their 2nd trimester.

My problem is I had them, and they were awful last week, the dizziness kept me home from work one day even, and the last two days they are pretty much not there at all, and I know it's normal at this stage, hormones level out and your body adjusts a bit, but it's freaking me out sometimes lol.

I have no symptoms never felt so good but was scanned at 9 weeks and everything was fine but literally forgetting that I am pregnant. its actually scary

Just what I needed to hear! I am 6 weeks today and hardly have any symptoms, in fact I think that I am imagining them! haha I have had some dizziness when standing up, backache for a few days, maybe some twinges, bloating off and on..but no huge signs, just the 6 pregnancy tests I keep taking to make sure!

This is very reassuring!

Should have taken out shares in clear blue for test and toilet roll for how many times I wiped ...actually gave myself thrush ! I am not tired ...hungry as I normally am ...pissed off at dh as normal so nothing to write home about

darling, consider yourself one of the lucky ones~!
i know how stressful it can be. i didn't throw up, other than the morning of my ultrasound (because i was nervous and had to drink 1.5 litres of water in a half hour & come on, that's some serous chugging).

With DS I had no symptoms. I don't have any this time either, but still early days. With DD I felt sick before my BFP!

Thanks for posting. My MIL had not even one symptom through all 40 weeks and she delivered totally healthy baby.

Not everyone will get symptoms, its totally normal.

My m/s only started at 10 weeks....and still going on. I thought I am the lucky one without m/s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->