No symptoms

ducky1502

Reaction score
Think this may be month no.9 TTC, I'm losing count. This month I didn't temp, I used about 2 opks and haven't been obsessing over symptoms. But this morning I realised I've had NO symptoms. I'm 7dpo and usually by now I've had all kinds of craxy cramps and twinges. My bbs usually hurt etc etc. But so far this month I think I've felt a couple of twinges but other than that I'm totally fine. Maybe it's because I'm more chilled out this month and not constantly checking my CM, CP, temp, symptoms lol.

Just thought I'd share it with you guys, see what experiences you've had. I'm not taking it as a sign that I'm PG because to be honest I don't think I am because I think I ovulated on CD18 and we only :sex: on days 12, 14, 17 and 18.

It only takes one time hun and those days aren't bad!! Good luck

Those are great days to :sex:!! Don't count yourself out till the witch shows!! Although I'm sure you're not seeing "signs" because you're more relaxed!! When do you think you'll test?

I don't know. I've got a few ebay cheapies, the IC's in the cupboard and I haven't been tempted to test yet. I might not even test until AF is really really late. AF is due on 27th. I'll just have to see how it goes because even though I'm more relaxed this month I'd hate to see a :bfn: on xmas day!!!

Well I'm a day late now and like you I was relaxed and didn't even think about being pregnant until friday and was due on yesterday.

I too have no symptoms at all except for cramps every now and then. I usually get sore boobs and spotting for a few days before but not so far. Hope it turns out to be good news for us both!!!
I'm waiting to test cos I got sick of testing and getting bfn's, but it's so hard resisiting isn't it?

Good luck and hope it's good news for you xxx

Woxywoo I have high hopes for you and a lovely xmas :bfp:

When are you going to test?

99% of the time I'm relaxed and don't even think about it until I see a baby, or see a programme or someone mentions kids, or I decide to come on here and then for that 1% of the time I'm thinking 'pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be my month' lol! I'm still a crazy, obsessed POAS addict deep down and it's dying to come out! :haha:

day before O could be enough. Hope your lack of symptoms are a good sign. I know how you feel though, I am feeling that I am soon going to be in my 8th month.

Well I did an OPK on the day I got a + one the previous month but it was a different brand, was still very dark but couldn't quite tell if it was + or not, the next day was a lot lighter so I assumed it was a + test. I did one the day before on CD16 and that was a def -. So from that I'm assumed I ov'd CD18. So we BD'd the day I got the + opk and the day after.

This is month 9 now and this feels like such a chore now, so just decided to chill out a bit and it was much easier than I thought it would be. It's helped that I've been busy too. Now AF is only 5-6 days away it's starting to crop up in my mind more often. Just kinda waiting for those nasty symptoms that fool me each month into thinking I'm PG but in fact they're just AF symptoms :(

Ahh ducky1502 thanx.

I know how you feel about it being like a chore! This is our 10th month trying and resorted to a clearblue monitor after 7 months as was fed up guessing.

The next 5-6 days will pass really quickly for you what with Christmas and all the festivities and you'll be peeing on sticks in no time lol. When are you going to start testing? It's so hard not to isn't it?

I did a sneaky test tonight because like you I'm a bit of a testaholic and I've had quite bad cramps today but it was BFN :cry:
When I had my son tho it didn't show positive for about a week after I AF was due so there's still a little hope there. Altho I do feel more like :witch: is gonna get me tonight/in the morning! Oh I hope not tho.

Good luck with your testing and keep us up to date xxxx

If you did O on the 18th your bding pattren is good..good luck!!

well today is 8dpo and still no signs... think I'm starting to symptom watch now lol even though I promised myself I wouldn't. I have those 10miu IC's from ebay, heard awful things about them but with my usual POAS addiction it would cost me a fortune in FRER.

Of course I'll keep you ladies updated but I really don't think this is my month at all, but I guess you never really no til the witch arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->