No teeth or sitting up at 7 months??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by louise85, Jan 25, 2011.

1. louise85

louise85 Well-Known Member

My little man STILL has no teeth! He's been dribbling constantly since he was about 2 months old, but no, no signs of teeth yet! Wish they'd hurry up already!

He's also not interested in trying to sit up, I think I have a lazy boy on my hands :haha:

xxx

2. Lellow

Lellow Déjà poo ... Get it?

Dont worry, i think mines gonna be similar, but im not bothered cos as we know, all babies are different :)

3. Lena

Lena Guest

Nate doesn't really sit up. He's more interested in standing. Whenever we put him down to sit then he pushes down on his legs trying to stand up. Its only the past day or two he's shown he might sit up soon, but we have to give him a toy and he'll sit unaided for maybe 5 seconds?

Oh and he has no teeth either! We've been saying he's 'teething' since he was about 2 months old but not a tooth in site. TBH, I think we just blame his bad moods on 'teething' when in reality he's just a moody monkey.. hah.

4. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

Gabriel doesn't have any teeth, but I think one may finally be on its way. He also didn't sit until after 10 months, but he was too busy crawling to bother sitting.

5. OmarsMum

OmarsMum Well-Known Member

Omar had his teeth 1 week after his 1st birthday :D until now he only have 4.

6. LeannieB

LeannieB Toby and Sam xx

Hi Sam hasnt got any teeth through yet but I can feel his bottom two so dont think it will be long. He can sit up really well now though but that has happened in the last few weeks. Toby didnt get his two bottom teeth until he was around 8/9 months and he didnt sit up till quite late xx

7. hannahR

hannahR Hollie aged three ttc no2

Hazel is sitting well but she hasnt got any teeth. Mu eldest didnt get her first tooth till she was 13 months. xx