no txt buddy xx

Im due the 9th feb, if anyone wants to buddy up :)

I don't have a text buddy :( I live in Belgium and I'm too afraid to ask since txt messages are slightly more expensive when you text abroad...

I wouldnt mind texting abroad :) but we are due around the same time lol but if you want someone and cant find anyone i can be yours to update you :thumbup:

I wouldnt mind texting abroad :) but we are due around the same time lol but if you want someone and cant find anyone i can be yours to update you :thumbup:

It's true that it might not be a good idea... I imagine the texting:

"Im' in hospital having my baby"
"Me too!!!!"

:haha:

i dont have a text buddy either, but i live in the U.S.A.

:haha: it all depends i could be like 2 weeks over due and my doctor says i could be due 15th instead of 22nd but if you cant find anyone then im here :) x

I haven't got a text buddy either.I'm due 22nd Feb if anyone is interested xx

I'm due jan 26th if anyone is interested ..... i would love a txt buddy i am single tho so expect some rants .. hehehehehe ..
would be lovely if anyone lives close .. but i would happily become text buddy with anyone interested .. ah !
I have face book too ..

I'm due two days ago and I don't have a text buddy :(

:haha: it all depends i could be like 2 weeks over due and my doctor says i could be due 15th instead of 22nd but if you cant find anyone then im here :) x

That's very nice of you! I might eventually ask for your number then :)

Baby and Bump Birth annoucements

search on facebook and request to add
x

That's very nice of you! I might eventually ask for your number then :)

Well just so you know im here if you cant get anyone more suitable the 2 people who im ment to be bump buddies with are due 24th and 28th january! so there close to my due date aswell :haha:

I'm die two days ago and I don't have a text buddy :(

OH bless i will be ur txt buddy can't have u due in 2 days and no bud ... pm me and i'll give u my details ... Rach x:flower:

I don't text or facebook. I guess when it's time everyone will just have to wait till after the fact.

i don't have text buddy i keep forgetting to sort one, anyone looking? i'm due 25th or 28th january n luv 2 text :D x

i don't have text buddy i keep forgetting to sort one, anyone looking? i'm due 25th or 28th january n luv 2 text :D x

Hey i will be ur buddy did you get the oyster ??
pm me and i'll give my details ... x:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->