No usual cramps before period.

User2121

Reaction score
I have been on birth control for several years. I am on the Nuva Ring so I always know when I am going to get my period, it comes the same time every month. I normally always get bad headaches almost everyday the week before my period. On top of the headaches I normally have bad cramps, especially the day before my period. I normally have bad pains in my leg and my lower back and just feel irritable. It is now the day before I typically get my period and noticed that I did not get any headaches nor have I had any cramps, I actually feel great! This would be the first in as long as I can remember. I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and found out they were pregnant? I know I can just be patient and wait less than 24hours to see if I get my period. But like most women, I am feeling impatient and anxious! I am posting to see if I will receive a quick response and hope that some other women have experienced these similar symptoms and found out they were pregnant.

I tried doing some research but the typical symptom of pregnancy is to have similar symptoms of having your period but not actually having your period. There was very little articles regarding not having the typical cramps before your period. The ones I did find were about ladies who were use to having inconsistent period or were never really sure the exact date of their period. Since I am on Nuva Ring and my periods are always consistent along with my cramps before my period, I feel my situation is a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->