No way am I pregnant - right?!

Acaseofyou

Pregnant with number 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies - it's been a while since I've been on here!

First off I want to say that I'm 99% positive I couldn't be pregnant! But that 1 percent in starting to niggle.

I have a 2.5 LO and a 6 month old. I started on cerezett pill during the bleeding after having my last baby. And I haven't had a period since. As we do not want any more children, we also use condoms. But - two weeks ago the condom broke. I didn't worry as I'm on the pill too. But later I remembered that I missed one pill about 5 days before the condom breaking. I still took the missed pill, I just took it a day late, so I took 2 that day.

Anyway, 2 weeks later it don't feel pregnant or sick and I had terrible morning sickness with my two pregnancies. But there are a few little symptoms that I've noticed, I'm SO hungry all the time, I have developed vertigo in the mornings, crying for no reason and I think my areola are darker. And I've had 2 bad heartburn attacks - I've only ever had heartburn while pregnant :wacko:

But if I haven't had a period in 6 months I couldn't possibly be, right?!

Thanks for reading and any advice :flower:

Can you not take a pregnancy test? Only way to truly find out...

I didn't want to take one as it seemed a bit dramatic or something! But as I've felt sick all afternoon I've asked dh to get one on his way home.

What I was really asking in my first post is can you still get pregnant if you've not had a period in 6 months?

Yes, it's definitely possible, although I don't think *that* common.
It's worth taking a test though if you're having symptoms. Recently having a baby/miscarriage ups the chances of conception (supposedly) and it's (sadly) quite common to get pregnant while on the pill and/or with condoms so you're never 100% safe if you're sexually active :flower:

Wishing you the best!

I agree although not super common you don't have to have AF to ovulate hence why so many women breastfeeding without the return of AF find themselves pregnant! Let us know how you get on testing xx

Thank you for your advice ladies! Dh brought home a Clearblue digital and it was negative. And I'm feeling better today too. So glad to have done the test because I think I was worrying more than I even realised. We are just so not ready for number 3!

I'm really glad its worked out for you:) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->