no witch,but BFN'S!!!!!!

tink

mummy of 5!
Reaction score
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
I can feel her luuuuurking!
come on !get it over with!!!!!:witch::bfp::witch::bfp::witch::bfp::witch::bfp:

lol i am the same way!! i had light spotting for two days but no :witch: yet!! and i keep getting :bfn:!!!!!!

mine definately aint spotting :( :hissy:
mines the :witch: and she out with avengence big time. got loads of spots that have come up today :cry::cry::cry:
Are you late tink?

Me too, I will join you guys, I had temp drops on tues and that mean :witch: but then nothing and I keep getting :bfn: with what I am assuming are evaps which sucks because I have never had one before and I have looked for any hint of a line many a times. My CP is still closed but soft and not really high but not low either so medium and I have never been late before but my LP could have changed since having a baby and getting off BCPs so I do not know and I have accepted that I am not pregnant because of my temps but I feel like ](*,) with not knowing what my body thinks it is doing.

what else would we call our "monthly visit" but a witch because they don't have a pain in the A$$ smiley. :rofl:

Still no sign of :witch: Over here. Any one else going stark raving mad? :hissy:

Still no sign of :witch: Over here. Any one else going stark raving mad? :hissy:
:hissy::hissy:yep me too!3 days late now!
i wish she would bloody hurry up!
i need to know if i can drink (or not)when me and oh go lakes for the weekend on 14th nov!!!!

I thought i had a visit from the witch today too ... but apparently she's decided to leave... so am not so sure now...

Im still waiting for the :witch: too! Spotting for around 2 weeks but no af!! God knows what the pill has done to my body!!! I just feel so up in the air! Its not fair!! :hissy::hissy:

im going crazy over here!! still no :witch: and only :BFN: !!!!!! ahhhh i hate this!! im so confused!! lol i had light spotting last week, but never had AF. this stinks BIG TIME!!

I know the feeling!! I'm four days late and I got a :bfn: BLEH still no sign of the :witch: i just hope she just comes and gets it over with.

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

''SHE'' (I can't even bare to say it) is due today or tomorrow? I'm not sure. I feel like I'm going crazy. :dust: to all of you!
:hug:

Hope you get your anwser soon. Hope its a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"