Noah walking with his toy :D

A

annawrigley

Been waiting for this to upload for aaages :coffee:
But yeah, Noah just randomly stood up and started walking with this hahaa. He walks with everything, including the table :/ (not the table you can see in the video, that would be pretty impressive, its like a low down light coffee table type thing)

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/Noah/th_1e607020.jpg

Awwww clever little guy! He's gonna be walking on his own before you know it :) Good job Noah :happydance: xxxxx

awww, well done Noah :cloud9:

wish i had a computer now i cant see the video with a stupid phone :cry: and i bet its a gorgeous video.

Aw clever boy! Issy started doing this with random objects not long before she could walk on her own (I mean like footstools, cardboard boxes, and the washing basket...) so looks like Noah will be running around in no time!

Awww bless him... was so funny when he fell backwards and then bumped his head, I love it when babies are clumsy!!

...and I have the same winnie the pooh laundry basket as you :) ...except mine is overflowing lol!! xxx

Awww bless him... was so funny when he fell backwards and then bumped his head, I love it when babies are clumsy!!

...and I have the same winnie the pooh laundry basket as you :) ...except mine is overflowing lol!! xxx

I was hoping someone would point that out so I dont look like a meanie :rofl: He looks like a dead ant :rofl: Wouldnt have been so funny if he'd cried but since he just got on with it like hmmm, ok im back up now, im allowed to laugh at him. Did your washing basket rip when it got too full?? Mine has a rip in it :(

I was hoping someone would point that out so I dont look like a meanie :rofl: He looks like a dead ant :rofl: Wouldnt have been so funny if he'd cried but since he just got on with it like hmmm, ok im back up now, im allowed to laugh at him. Did your washing basket rip when it got too full?? Mine has a rip in it :(

Not yet - SHOCKINGLY!! I'm actually surprised at how well its lasted... seeing as I got it from "the 99p store" haha! xxx

Quin did this, he broke my roommates coffee table from pushing it around lol, but now he is walking.

yay! Fab :happydance: and OT - but we have the same yummy mummy changing bag!
xx

yay! Fab :happydance: and OT - but we have the same yummy mummy changing bag!
xx

I know I saw it in one of your pics on FB :blush: Stalker over here! Do you get random people in the street ask you where you got it?! xx

AW YAY Noah, Lane does that when he falls to. I try not to laugh but sometimes I cant help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->