nobody answered my post help please :-(

laura109

Reaction score
Hi everyone been ttc for 3 months and this is our 4th go. I have 25 day cycles.

every month the witch arrives and make me think oh no im infertile and its not going to happen.

anyway thurs i got pinching in my left low down forva few mins.

friday sat sun mon and today ive had alot of burpy trapped wind and im bloated.

i dont wanna be thinking a sneeze could be a sign lol but has antone ever experienced bloating a few days after ov?

Hi laura109!

Bloating is definitely a post ov symptom! Lots of people I've talked to get that, and I do too :) sometimes it's a pms symptom of course, but if its too early for AF, then it's Ov :)

I hope you get your BFP this month, it stinks to worry that it might never happen. 4 cycles of trying is definitely in the realm of a normal amount of time :)

FX!!!

Twinges/pinches and bloating can both be signs of ovulating.

I hear your fears about being infertile when the witch gets you. I panic so much about it as well.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xx

Im on cd18 so i ovulated about six days ago? So its after ov x

I commonly feel bloated after ovulation. Also sometimes right before AF. Symptom spotting sucks. I learned that our bodies are crazy and that we can have symptoms we have never ever had before, and it means nothing. I think that we are more in tune with the body when ttc compared to before.
Good luck, FX'd for you!

Hi Laura109!!

I hate to hear you think you might be infertile with it being your 4th mth trying.

With my last partner we tried for 2years.
He already had a daughter to a current partner so we knew nothing was wrong with him.
My periods have always been normal.
I got referred to Liverpool womens hospital for various tests to see if everything was okay down there.

... Everything was absolutely normal with me and my oh (ex) hissperm levels were fine too.

I asked the Dr as to why is it taking us so long when we were doing everything right and dtd in fertile times.

The answer he gave me was.. your body knows your trying so hard it cant relax. And also some partners sperm and egg rebel eachother and wont stick.(not in those exact words):dohh:

At the time it was all I wanted, now I look back and it was a blessing I didn't or I would be stuck with him for the rest of my life (my ex that is)

Hope this helps, sorry if I waffled on abit :blush:

This 2ww is so frustrating!!!! :hugs:

:dust:

xx

Hi, just seen your post.

How are you today? Do you temp? My DF and I have been trying since December and I've been temping since September so I could get used to the patterns of my own body. If you don't temp, I would definitely recommend it as it clearly pinpoints if and when you ovulate, or like last month for me, if your body tries to obvulate and doesn't, then does successfully 1 week later! Needless to say, I summoned DF straight back to the bedroom when I found that out! Hehe.

If you have any questions about temping, I will do my best to answer. My current chart is attatched below if you want to have a look.

Don't give up hope! You will get there :) xx

Thanks girls.im ok today thanks. That was kind to share ur experience i appreciate it... i was thinking about getting some ov tests. How do i chart? I dont have a clue lol. Xx

the only thing ive noticed is a blue vein appeared two days ago next to nipple. Its thin xx

First step, download fertility friend app. You'll need to get yourself a bbt thermometer that measures to 2 decimal places. You need to take your temp at the same time EVERY day and this should be after at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Literally keep the thermometer under your pillow and shove it in your mouth as soon as the alarm goes off. I do mine 6.30am as on weekdays that's when I get up at the weekend, I still wake to take it and record it but then just go right back to sleep.

As you begin to chart you will notice your body's own pattern. You'll be able to pin point ov because your temp will shoot up and you'll get Crosshairs (a red cross) like on mine below.

Fertility friend had an education section with a link to a free book on temping. I learnt a lot through that.

Good luck. Any questions, just ask :)

Laura you shouldn't worry. My re told me at my and dhs very first appointment that a healthy couple only have a 20 percent chance of conceiving each month. It can take 6-12 months to get pregnant. If after 12 months then I would maybe check into finding a re in your area

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->