Nobody on anymore?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Is nobody really around anymore? Or just not NTNP? The forums feel kind of empty :o

I've been noticing this too. Back when I was ttc my baby I lost in July I came on the ntnp board and it seemed as if everyone was wondering if they were pregnant lol. I guess they all either moved on to ttc or are in one of the pregnancy trimesters...

I've been noticing this too. Back when I was ttc my baby I lost in July I came on the ntnp board and it seemed as if everyone was wondering if they were pregnant lol. I guess they all either moved on to ttc or are in one of the pregnancy trimesters...

Oh good! Glad I'm not the only one! Was starting to think I was losing my mind. I'm happy for them but it's kind of lonely without the forum friends :shrug::shrug: and I'm back here NTNP.. Again :dohh::shrug::coffee:

Hey ladies :) I was ttc but decided to stop temping and just see what happens. Last cycle was a 6 week cycle and it was so draining temping so I'm not bothering :) how are you guys NTNP?

Hey ladies,

I've recently come back to the forum after having my son. OH and I have decided to start NTNP! I'm so excited.. I've started entering on the Clue app, to try and get a clue as to when would be best ;) maybe I'm TTC and he's NTNP lol

Anyone else feel like this? I've been busting to have another since DS was 6mo or so ..

I'm here too, just hovering really as I've not seen anyone posting either. Plus I'm not 100% sure if we're NTNP or fully TTC lol We've not really sat down and talked properly about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->