Noddy

Layla

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Noddy is still on tv?

I have looked the past few days but i cant find it on any channel

Thanks

x

Cor I've not seen that for so long lol I just see DVDs and games in various stores and online x

they were showing in on cbeebies for a while, but not seen it in a couple o months hun sorry x

I think it is usually on CH5 (milkshake at about 7.30-8ish)

It is on early in the morning around 6.30am on channel 5 ! :)

wow thats early lol

Coby doesnt get up untill about 8. think i will just invest in a dvd, thanks anyways

xx

wowo is it 6.30?? goes to show i don't realise how early i am up sometimes LOL

its a shame its on so early really, coby isnt interested in any TV, i have tried to get him in to some programs but he doesnt bother, he likes his books alot more, the only charater he has shown real interest in is noddy so i think he might sit and watch the tv program and take time out from bombing around the house.

x

Ive just checked the TV book! its on channel 5 at.... 6.10am !! BUT its repeated again at 7.45am !

Jamie has noddy books which he loves, but we're never up early enough to catch it on the TV ! although 7.45 one isnt as bad as 6.10am !

7.45 isnt to bad, if Coby wakes early for what ever reason he comes in bed with me till 8 so i can just put the tv on and lay and watch it with him, thats if he will watch it!

x

Yea Milkshake really early is when Bethanie has watched it in the past, but she doesn't wake up until about 8 or later so it's no good for her either. She loves Fifi too, but usually misses it.. so I have to put it on cable for her.

managed to catch it this morning, he was in the bedroom and i was laying in bed, really thought he would stop for 5 mins and watch it, but nope!

to busy jumping around the bedroom and bouncing off the walls....no really, he runs in to walls!

He doesnt stop for a second, even when i read books to him hes marching or jumping on the spot, getting a bit worried that hes a bit to hyper, is anyone elses child like this?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"