Noisy Neighbours!!

Nugget

Reaction score
Hello Lades,

Recently my neighbours who live in the flat above me have been arguing really loudly and screaming at each other its happended 3 times since saturday and they start usually around 1.30 to 2.00 am! it usually last about and hour but they are soooo loud and the language is terrible! My problem is that im knackered and could really do without being woken at this time, especially mid week when im up at 6am for work! Do i keep my mouth shut or get hubby to go and have a word and what should he say?!

Thanks M'dears!
xx

Do you know them to chat with? If so maybe you could mention that you are pregnant and having problems sleeping because of the noise, if not and they are the unapproachable type maybe you could call the police and ask them to have a word but ask them to keep it private that you called. I hope you get it sorted xx

Maybe if you pass one of them in the hall/street, you could just ask if everything is ok because you thought you heard really loud shouting in the middle of the night? Maybe they'll be embarrassed that you heard and keep it down in future.

i have a similar problem. maybe u shud complain to ur landlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->