Noisy neighbours.

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I think my neighbour is having yet another party tonight and I'm fed up of it now, no amount of banging on her front door helps as she doesn't answer.

If I was to phone the police would they come out? Cant find much info on the internet.

I think my neighbour is having yet another party tonight and I'm fed up of it now, no amount of banging on her front door helps as she doesn't answer.

If I was to phone the police would they come out? Cant find much info on the internet.

My other half has called the police a couple of times because of noisy idiots on the park next to us (usually youths drinking)

The police come out, caution them / tell them to move on.

I assume it'd be the same for a party after certain hours x

Thanks for replying hun. Luckily LO is a heavy sleeper, still not the point they are in the front garden drinking and its so intimidating!! And the foul language that comes out of their mouths after a few drinks is horrible.

Will deffo be calling tonight if it does continue

Had this problem with a neighbour last night at 1:30am! Somebody called the police and they paid a visit to the bloke and told him to be quiet and sat outside in the car for a while I presume to make sure he kept quiet.

I think they have until 11 to be noisy and then after that they need to shush?

The one night I was in work, she was out her garden until 7am drinking swearing so as you can imagine i'm not the only neighbour annoyed with her lol.

If she does tonight I will phone the police, then phone the council tomorrow about it :thumbup:

Oh don't even start with noisy neighbours. We actually moved from our owned apartment to a rented house just to get away from them. Now I have a mortgage and rent to pay all because of some trampy, selfish, chavs. Grrrrr.

You can try the police although they can really take the mick to come out for non urgent calls. Obviously, if they are still noisy past 11 then it is against the law. If they are always a nuisance then I'd consider speaking to the council - although they aren't much help either!! Drives me mad actually. There doesn't seem to be much help at all for us when it comes to horrible neighbours.

They can be noisy till 11pm but even then before that if its a noiusance they can get done. If they are noisy after 11 i would give it till half past tho then ring the poice. Make it worse than it is say its waking ur baby up etc

My auntie had this problem recently. She had a neighbour who was always partying and usibg karaoke machine. Police came out several times.

In the end they got an asbo preventing parties. It was so bad she was in daily mail newspaper a few months back!

Anyway, things have been quieter since.

I would find out if the neighbour rents, and if so complain to the letting agency/landlord too if possible. If it is, perhaps you can get them to boot them out or get them to behave.

Hope you resolve this soon.

Xx

If they are outside and swearing then technically.......is that not breach of the peace? As if you are drunk on a sat night and in the street yelling obscenities they can arrest you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->