Non alcoholic beer anyone?

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
just wondering what your thoughts are on having non alcoholic beer during pregnancy? I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since I found out I was pregnant, but do love having a little sniff of my hubby's beer.

Just wondering if the odd non alcoholic beer would be ok? I know it's .5% but would that be safe during pregnancy??

Yeah it's safe. Orange juice has about .5% alcohol and nobody avoids it during pregnancy, lol. I want WINE! but I'll wait until after baby arrives :)

Seriously? I've been knocking the orange juice back like nobody's business haha

I drank non-alco beer throughout my preg and my boy is perfect ❤️

I don't like sweet drinks like fizzy drink or juice so non alcoholic beer was peefect

Yes, it's fine to drink. The only trouble I had was finding one that tastes decent and that I find them more gassy than normal beer and get bloated up ha xxxxxx

Yes it's fine but it doesn't taste very nice lol, Becks Blue is lovely with lemonade, tastes like real shandy. I miss the wine too but I put Shloer in a wine glass with lots of ice and fool my brain lol.

Yes it's fine but it doesn't taste very nice lol, Becks Blue is lovely with lemonade, tastes like real shandy. I miss the wine too but I put Shloer in a wine glass with lots of ice and fool my brain lol.
I'm with you in the becks blue shandies!

Becks blue is lovely with lemonade. It's actually only 0.05% alc so really nothing.
Sainsburys do a really nice 0.05% sparkling wine, tastes like prosecco minus the alcohol..but is a perfect substitute if at a bbq/party and u dont want to feel you're missing out lol.

That was one of my questions once a get a sticky bean in my belly. OH is going to be enjoying all of our specialty beers we drink together while I'm just sitting there giving him the death glare. :laugh2:

That was one of my questions once a get a sticky bean in my belly. OH is going to be enjoying all of our specialty beers we drink together while I'm just sitting there giving him the death glare. :laugh2:

Haha this is me! Give dh the death glare foe sure every time he cracks open a beer

Haha this is me! Give dh the death glare foe sure every time he cracks open a beer

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

I will probably dream about beer. That's mine and OH thing. We go and taste test all the new beers our regular hangouts have. But i'll just be his wingman come baby time. I'll have a virgin bloody mary please! With extra pickles :laugh2:

Yeah it's safe. Orange juice has about .5% alcohol and nobody avoids it during pregnancy, lol. I want WINE! but I'll wait until after baby arrives :)

Ahhh! Flip! Your preggo! Congrats!! I was opn vacation and wasn't using BnB much, so I mustve missed your BFP in our July Testers group. I also want wine lmao

Yep I drank becks blue with my little boy too. I'd probably wait til after first tri just because I'm paranoid! Probably no reason too though. I miss wine so thanks to the pp for the sainsburys recommendation 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->