Non TTC question - Help me girls!!!

perfectshotsphotography.co.uk
perfectshots.co.uk

both available

have you looked at hosting yet? i can recommend a good low cost provider if you want.

I can't even think of a name haha.
any idea how much it woudl cost me?

pass babes but loving the picture ;0) xxxxx hehehehehe snapsies on the wedding dress xx

One thing to remember is that people looking for photographers often look at lots of different websites before they even call up to enquire about availability or prices. Make sure your web address is easy to remember and not too long that way more people will remember it. Also stick with something that is either .com or .co.uk.

what about www.flightyphotography.com? it's available at www.123-reg.co.uk for £17.98 for 2 years or £89.90 for 10 years.

One thing to remember is that people looking for photographers often look at lots of different websites before they even call up to enquire about availability or prices. Make sure your web address is easy to remember and not too long that way more people will remember it. Also stick with something that is either .com or .co.uk.

what about www.flightyphotography.com? it's available at www.123-reg.co.uk for £17.98 for 2 years or £89.90 for 10 years.

It's actually cheaper to get the free domain set up with the hosting as some hosts will charge you to host a domain which is registered elsewhere. Also .com is typically more expensive over here than a .co.uk

hope you find that info i sent you useful - let me know if you need any help with it as i studied web development at uni as part of my course.

Good luck on choosing the name.

My cousin is a part time wedding photographer, her domain is her first and middle name. amandadanielle.
Good Luck.

My cousin is a part time wedding photographer, her domain is her first and middle name. amandadanielle.
Good Luck.

Thanks hun - can i take a peak i have no idea what to do with the site

Snapshot - - i feel the name has to be discriptive rather than a name is when you google something you look at name and what to know what it does straight away.

Ummm shutter time , i would say keep it simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->