noooooooo

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
just ordered two more pocket nappies yesterday (yes i am an addict!) fro weenotions and now there site is down grrrrrrrr....

lol i ordered a cow one finally been wanting one forever :)

Yeah I got a cow one, its wicked fabric actaully feels like a soft cow skin did you go for the brown and white or black and white?

Im such a big spending regular of theirs that they sent me a free pair of booties with my last order! To me thats the equivalent of having your local chinese or Indian sending your chrismas cards lol!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i ordered the black n white one... rhys has a cow mei tai carrier too so he'll match it... how sad am i!!!!!!!!

lol not sad at all I coordinate all noahs nappies. You need to start getting pairs of babylegs so you dont have to hide his nappies away under trousers. I just stick him in a funky pocket, babylegs and a Tshirt. I have a bright yellow nappy with skull and cross bones on the back which gets teamed up with a black top and bumble bee stripy black and yellow babylegs and all sorts of similar outfits.

Ella's baby legs used to cut in quite badly, I darent use them on Alex as his legs are so fat I think they'd cut off his circulation lol

Rhys' legs are so skinny i think theyd drop off him!!!

Kina have you tried Huggalugs? I have bneen told they are better for kids with chubby thighs.

i still havent had an email to say my orders been sent :(

thanks for the nappy btw cat :)

pmsl eelis

im like that too!!!

i think ok i can afford one nappy this week...

two nappies next week :)

I want a pirate print bandana lol

Might get Aeryn one too... :blush:

hehehehe!!!

youll have to post piccys if you buy one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member