Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

S

sparkswillfly

I dont know whether its because Im only breastfeeding once or twice a day now or what but... my poor boobies have completely deflated and now live somehow near my ankles.... NOT FAIR! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Now that my boobs have dried up they've completely disappeared too!

Same here! I think im in need of breast implants.. badly! No man will ever see me with my top off again.. !!!

mine too... they are so ugly now, they ballooned huge with engorgement when my milk came in and now they are lifeless saggies.

I guess maybe that is why so many women want to breasfeed for forever... lol

Mine have sagged a bit but not too much , still getting them re-done very soon

Mine are still full up, or they're just not saggy? Here's to hoping!!

Its normal they will be toria your still BF lol but you wait until you stop your gonna join us ladies lol

I still remember the good old days where i could wear a halter top with no bra lol no doing that now

I did not breast feed and they resemble an orangatangs :rofl:

i'm so terrified cause I already had big boobies!
Although I always told myself after kids I'll be getting them reduced anyways.. so I guess I'll be throwing a lift in there by the sounds of it!!! :rofl:

ive never gone braless cause i have big boobies.... i might beable to when they arent milking anymore lol ill beable to fold them into a consetina shape and balence them in a neat pile,....

I have very nearly stopped b/fing (only twice a day now) but mine *fingers crossed* seem ok so far!

i still breastfeed and they are like orang titties! What hope do I have when I stop bf lol!
At least I can keep them warm by tucking them into my socks... lol

ummmm. I have favoured feeding from one breast and now the other one looks loads smaller and hardly gives much milk and the other one is huge and squirting all over the place!!!!! help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->