Normal Feelings?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by 0400772, Jan 31, 2011.

1. 0400772

0400772 Im having a baby!! :)

Okay apart from the fact i have notching and baby is small i would say we havent been too bad in this pregnancy, i./e. no morning sickness etc

However, in the last week things have dramatically changed. I am just sore all the time. I.e. getting up and moving is extremely painful, my stomach hurts so bad, rolling over in bed. When i walk i feel so heavy!!

When the baby kicks its not so much as a little thump but can be quitea jerk! my whole stomach can move!

I am so so tired!Is it normal to feel pain and heavy? its just came on all of a sudden!

Baby was breech at 28week scan, diagnosed with aneamia at 29+2 so been put on iron tablets, and notchig from 20week

thanks x

2. Mummy to be x

Mummy to be x The 4 of us...♡

Yep! Unfortunatley it will only get worse

3. comicwife

comicwife Proud mum of 4

I second that lol:happydance:

4. madcatwoman

madcatwoman Well-Known Member

yep me too, i only get sporadic bouts of sleep at night because my hips are too painful to be sleeping on, and if its no that its loo trips and then the occassional bump ache.
    ive not been sick at all either, but the aches and pains look like theyre here to stay for a bit now!