Normal? Not normal?

hopeful_ttc

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy... only 4 weeks along, but was feeling crampy and twinges and stretching for the last 3-4 days.... Woke up today to almost nothing! Just bloated! Took another pregnancy test yesterday (because I'm a freak) and it was darker than all the other times prior to that! My doc even called me on friday to let me know my numbers looked GREAT! Is this ok that they disappeared today?

:shrug:

The cramping and twinges was probably because it was the time your period was expected or could be baby properly implanting itself. I'd say it's totally normal xx

Normal. Symptoms will come and go. I had on and off cramping with all of my pregnancies besides my chemicals for the first several weeks. Breast tenderness when you start to get that will also come and go along with nausea if you get it and any other symptom. The first trimester is always the most trying time. Today you are pregnant so try to enjoy it. One day at a time.

thats very normal. i dont remember every twinge i had early on but i know i had them and when they would go away, they'd be replaced with a whole new symptom in a little bit of time!

I definitely have on and off symptoms. It's completely normal hun, no worries!

totally normal hun. That happened to me when I was pregnant with DS. Happened again at 7 weeks and then 13 weeks and never again after that x

I know many people have confirmed it, but I wanted to jump in too because you can't hear it enough - it's normal! Your body is growing and stretching and doing all sorts of behind-the-scenes things we don't know about. I'm almost 14 weeks and I still get twinges, so I think it's just part of the game now. Best wishes!

You have pretty much asked the same question that has been playing on my mind. I'm currently 5+4 and worrying about every ache and twinge. No matter how many times I read "it's normal" "it's your uterus stretching" it still doesn't stop me from worrying. I have my first midwife appointment on Monday so I will mention it. But for now I'm trying to just enjoy being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->