Normal pregnancy bach pain or not?

lovelea

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Every day for a week now I have been getting an uncomfortable pain in my back. The pain is always in the same spot midway down my back on the right hand side. At first it was just in the evenings but now it's in the middle of the night, when I wake up and throughout the day. I have tried using a hot water bottle and paracetomol but whilst I know Paracetomol is fine I am wondering if it's fine for me to take it every day especially as I don't know how long this pain will continue for.

I am just wondering if it's normal preganancy back pain or if I should go to the doctors as I don't want to waste their time.

if the paracetamol works you should go to the drs and explain to dr and they prescribed me paracetamol so i ddnt have to buy it all the time with a chance of repeat pescription i get my pescriptions free which i should think all pregnant women get till there baby is 1 year old :) but you should go anyway just to check. my bf makes me go sometimes when i think its nothing and even if it turns out to be nothing at all i apologise and my gp always says its not wasting time if you want to know or want checking etc.... hope this helps :)

You should def see your doc. Although it's common to have those pains during pregnancy, and it's nothing to worry about, your doc could give you some advice on how to handle it. Also, you should get a lot of rest, not trying to "walk it of".

Thanks for the advice. I'll book an appointment tomorrow as I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->