"Normal" time to conceive?????

kevbaby27

TTC # 1
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a quick question I wonder if anyone can give their opinion...

I always here people say it is 'normal' to conceive in the first year of trying? We have been trying for almost a year but only 9 cycles due to 35 day cycles? Do you think that gives me another 3 cycles to be classed in that bracket or should i start really worrying next month when its been a year??

JUST WANT MY :bfp:!! Sorry to moan and probably a stupid Question - just trying to make mayself feel better I suppose! :growlmad:

Tons and tons and tons of baby dust to you all x x x x x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good question!!

I would think that a year means 12 months and not 12 cycles. Although, knowing what GP's can be like, they may say to you need to be trying for 12 cycles before they will do tests.

You could always make an appointment with your GP and arm yourself with a load of questions. It might put your mind at rest and at least they will have in your notes that you've been trying.

Only a suggestion but you never know, they might even take bloods from you when you're there.

Also, mhy sister made an appointment with the GP for the month after her year of trying was up and she actually found out she was pregnant the morning of her appointment!!! She now has a DD and had a DS last March after 8 months of trying. Just thought I would mention it - sometimes its nice to hear success stories.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->