Normal to cramp at 12 weeks still?

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
So I've had no more brown spotting since yesterday morning but I'm a little crampy today. Nothing unbearable but a couple of them have felt like they were actually down there. It's not constant but is this normal? This just stretching?

This is when my cramps started getting intense. I have a very high pain thrush and I went to the hospital all worked up! My doctor said it could be because the placenta is forming and the uterus is really stretching out. my cramps just eased up a couple of days ago. I would be miserable sometimes, unable to change positions. Round ligament pain... not fun. Even under my ribs... yuck. Take some Tylenol and maybe try a heating pad.

I've had cramping the whole time and it's definately been more intense lately, it's all the stretching and moving going on down there I suppose.

Thanks, It's stopped now. I hate first tri lol, it's all worry worry worry!

I understand your concerns--I am just a 3-5 weeks and have been feeling a little crampy here and there but no spotting. EWach time I feel a cramp I worry!

I cramped right through my pregnancy with DS
:hug:

I understand your concerns--I am just a 3-5 weeks and have been feeling a little crampy here and there but no spotting. EWach time I feel a cramp I worry!

It is so easy to dread the worst! I go about here telling all mums who cramp or bleed a little that it is so common and not to worry but the minute it happens to me I'm doing the same instead of telling myself my own advice :blush:

We will all be fine :happydance:

I have this annoying lower back cramp- like where the dimples on my back are. It scares me to death and drives me nuts! But I don't have any spotting/bleeding so I am hoping it is just normal.

I wish I had arse dimples, lol! Now I only get dimples if someone rams their finger in my flab!

I had backache for the first few weeks too; it's what made me test.
xxx

I've had cramping all the way through so far, and the scans I've had all look good :)

Hi Weeplin, haven't had any spotting but have noticed in the last day or so really bad cramping. Also at night I get pain like heartburn all the way down to lower tummy. Have woken up in the night with it. Sneezing is a nightmare, have to curl up and hold onto tummy - understand that might be round ligament pain. Haven't had any cramps or pain for weeks and weeks and now getting it. Hope all's ok with the little one.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->