Normal to not feel pregnant at times?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Tonight I just don't feel pregnant at all. I'm usually nauseous but nothing at all. It's making me super nervous

I have my days where I dont feel pregnant at all...not because of symptoms because I am use to that as I didnt have any with my other 2 pregnancies...I just have a weird feeling about this pregnancy so we shall see in a few weeks.

Yep the nausea is back I'm puking in my mouth every time I burp lol! I'm so glamorous when pregnant lol

Totally normal I have days I don't feel pregnant at all

You have good days and bad days. I was having a good day today so chili dogs seemed like the way to go for dinner... then it turned into a bad day, a really bad day.

I have been feeling horrendous, yesterday I felt great and I worried all day. I feel rough again today now!!!

I havent felt pregnant yet. Known for a week, confirmed with Beta and US that I am now 6 weeks. Betas rose from 1786-2142 in 24 hours last Wednesday, but still feel nothing. Cant shake that that may mean something bad. Have my next appt on Wednesday.

yep totally normal to feel that way. I have days too where I have to wonder....actually I had the flu, so I was extremely nauseous for a couple days then when it passed I started to freak out until I had the runs two days later that signaled the stomach flu, or ate something off. I am hungry all the freaking time right now, and HAVE to eat every two hrs. But other than that I really don't "feel" pg. I think it will all sink completely once I see baby on my first scan. :D

Starting at about 7 weeks I had about 1-2 days a week where I wouldn't feel the slightest bit pregnant. It's been like that now for 6 weeks, and my baby is nice and healthy. Give it a few days and if you still feel the same, call your doc for some reassurance.

Today I've had nausea from waking up until lying in bed now ready to go back to sleep. I feel much more relaxed thank you all

I'm almost 25 weeks and despite having a bump and feeling baby moving, I still have days where i don't feel pregnant/forget I'm pregnant! That was the case for me from quite early on too, it's totally normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->