Normalish kinda crazy!

KatieCub

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Doesnt TTC turn everyone crazy!!

My cycles have always been irregular thanks to PCOS. I stopped doing OPKs as I've only ever got one positive over 5/6 years (I was doing two a day throughout my entire cycles at one point)

Past few months my cycles were 34 day, 30 days, 42 days and 29days. I'm now currently CD47 and counting! I got a positive pregnancy test on 1st May, another barely there positive on 10th May (could have just seen what I wanted to see) and god knows how many negatives inbetween. I've had a few symptoms too which are u usual for me I.e constipation, feeling queasy, minimal cramping, tender boobs and no spotting since 20th/21st April.

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant too and weirdly my legs were the pregnancy tests. On one leg I had 2 blue lines and the other I had 2 pink lines from hip to toe!

It's so frustrating!! At this point I just want solid confirmation of a BFP or for AF to arrive so I can get on with the next cycle! I waiting atm for a blood form to arrive in the post but sods law mail is soooooo slow atm (obviously can't be helped under the circumstances)

Anyway.....I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat but I needed to rant as the OH is fed up of listening to me 8-[

Hope you ladies are all safe and well!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back