Normally regular with no symptoms, now... what the heck??

LAnderson083

Reaction score
Okay... Long post alert but any insight would be so appreciated. So normally I am a regular 28 day cycle with a 5 day menses and mostly symptom free, with exception of moodiness. My husband loves that part though, wink wink :haha: The last couple of months have been a little wacky though.

So I'm just going to list everything that I can and hopefully someone can help make heads or tails of it.

Starting in December...

CD1: 21st Lasted 5 days
CD6-11 Normal, nothing to note

January

CD12-14: Nothing to note - feel good.
CD15: BD'd
CD16: BD'd again
CD17: Left Pelvic Pain, O time??
CD18: Sex Drive +
CD19: Nothing to Note
CD20: Nothin to Note
CD21: Nothing to Note
CD22: Bd'd, Nothing to Note
CD23: thru 26th Felt good, nothing to note
CD27th: went to bathroom and wiped small very light pink glob of cm
CD28th: Again, pink glob only much bigger. Very light mucus-like. Tested: BFN
CD29th-4: Think I started AF, only it was much lighter, with tiny tiny to small red clots and light red bleeding. Very light for my periods. I buy extra super tampons normally.
CD5: No bleeding, only another pink glob of mucus (what the heck is happening??) Dizzy, tired
CD6: Tired, body is sore - think I am catching daughter's cold. Left Pelvic Pain
CD7: Bd'd :) Nausea, headaches, backaches, slightly sore boobs and nipples, not bad though. Left pelvic pain and very slight cramps off and on. BFN Test
CD8: Sore Nipples, BFN Test
CD9: Dizzy, bloated, gassy, soft almost diarrhea stools, TMI :/ EWCM
CD10: Backache, sore boobs/nips, bloating, left pelvic pain, watery cm
Cd11: Nausea Backache, left pelvic pain, ewcm again
CD12: Bd'd, nausea headache, backache, bloated, gassy, Left AND Right Pelvic Pain/Twinges. Short sharp pains that last 20 seconds or so. Light crampy. EWCM
CD13: Nausea, bloating, school glue, sticky cm

February

CD14: Bodyaches, backaches, gas, dizzy, left/right twinges, light crampy.
CD15: Headaches, neckaches, left and right pelvic pain again. just light twinges and also light cramping.
CD16: Nausea, dizzy, bloating, - appetite, light crampy, school glue sticky cm
CD17: Tired, Dizzy, bloating, gassy, +appetite, left pelvic pain again. ewcm
CD18: Nausea, dizzy, backache, sore boobs, bloated, cravings, left pelvic pain twinges. ewcm
CD19: Very achy today. Headache, neck ache, backache, sore boobs, bloated, gassy, +appetite, Right Pelvic Pain only today, + Sex Drive
CD20: backache, sore boobs, constipated, left pelvic pain again
CD21: Backache, sore nips, bloated, school glue cm Right Pelvic Pain twinges again :wacko:
CD22: Nausea, backache, sore boobs, constipated, gassy, left AND right pelvic pain and light cramps. school glue cm
CD23: BFN Test, made drs. appointment, NAUSEA, congested, dizzy, sore back, sore boobs (not any bigger though), gassy, looser stools - TMI Sorry, school glue cm

Thats all I have so far. There are two other things. I had a bloody taste in my mouth for a good week or more. It's since gone away. And now I am having unusual very vivid dreams. All these things remind me of when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. Not sure whats going on. The bloating is a bit much though... beyond what I am ever used to. It lasting this long and being SO bloated. Just weird. Especially with the left and right pelvic pains alternating and the nausea. Having Negative HPTs and very similar preg symptoms... Strange. Could this be a cyst or maybe the tests just for some reason havent picked up enough HCG?? I have all kinds of thoughts going through my head.. like maybe it's all IN my head. lol I don't have an appointment til the 2nd of March, so we shall see. Any thoughts?? I've posted in here a couple weeks ago and it seems there's no end in sight!! Help! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->