North west meet??

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone up for a northwest meet?? Dont mind where. Just cause there's quiet a few of us :D XxX

I'm probably more norther and wester than you all :rofl:

Quiet a few now so where is everyone up for meeting somewhere central?? and when ?? XxxX

a few us were talking about a trafford centre meet, but dont know if thats central enough, cos i know a lot of you are in chester type area

Aw, i think if we pick somewhere you can get to by train for those who dont drive etc :) XxxX

So any suggesttions :) XxxX

I'd be up for it, although, depends when its going to be.

Have no suggestions tho, maybe somewhere the kiddies can run & play - Noah doesn't sit still for more than 2 mins.

xx

Well I could do Trafford Centre maybe if I can get someone to come with me, would struggle with Grace and pram etc on my own with a train cause I'm not used to it!

I could do the Trafford Centre too..Although I'm easy! You guys wouldn't mind me coming would you, even without a little one? xx

You don't have to have LO to join in the meets hun thats why I suggested a baby free one a while back ...kids play days are great but so is getting to know others and letting your hair down just there didn't seem much interest although was posted well in advance and then people fall pregnant so figured it was best to do the idea again with less notice (it was for May).

I'm over towards Leeds way but I'd be up for it too... don't mind travelling a bit

Was that the 'lets all go and get drunk in Chester' one or was that an entirely different one Wobbs?

yer Bexy lol Night out :D

Anyone wanna come get drunk with me in my house feel free to pop over :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"