Northern Ireland Meet?

tiggertea

Mum of Two
Reaction score
Where You'll Be:
Date: Saturday 24th April 2010
Time: 1pm
Place: Yorkgate Shopping Centre (meeting outside cinemas to go to Softplay Area)
Accessible by trains/ bus from city centre.

People You'll Meet:

Tiggertea (Debbie) with Abbie
NuKe (Lindsay) with Poppy
Lizzie_Moon (Liz)
sabby52 (Sabrina) with Declan
Mandy81 (Amanda) with Sophie-Louise & Dylan

People You'll Not :hissy::sad2::

The NI Crew:

Tiggertea (Debbie) with Abbie
NIFirsttimer (Kathryn) with Ruby
Aaisrie (Eve) with Saraya
sweetlullaby (Sirenya) with Matthew
jenny82 (Jennifer) with Culann
sabby52 (Sabrina) with Declan
Sammy181 (Karen) with Katie
Mandy81 (Amanda) with Sophie-Louise & Dylan
NuKe (Lindsay) with Poppy
Lizzie_Moon (Liz)
Stilletto_Sam
brillbride
craftymum
lalitas charm
mrs mcgrath
ChoccieMonkey

Previous Meets:
Yorkgate Soft Play : 20th February 2010

Future Plans:
Proposed dates:
Zoo: 26th June
Portrush: 21st August*
(Thinking it may be easiest to have our meet date "last Saturday of every other month"?)
*I know this isn't the last Sat of the month but it may be difficult navigating the country on the bank holiday weekend with parades etc.

I would be up for it :blush: would be nice to meet some of the ladies on here! I live Bangor area! xx

me too! I'm way up in coleraine tho!!! belfast-ish maybe?

yay! that's three!

Will we wait and see where everyone is from (assuming we have a few more takers!) then decide where's good based on distance for everyone?

That sounds like a good idea!!! I know there is at least 3 more n.i ladies about here!lol

I would be up for it, I am in Belfast. x ohhh and my sis to Mandy81 and I also think Sammy181 would be up for it, I will check them out. That would make 6 of us :)

Yes, I would like to meet up - hopefully we can find somewhere that suits everyone!! I've just got back to baby and bump after a few months - had to get a new computer after mine broke.

Add Mandy81 to the list, she is from Belfast also. Thanks x

Yay!! there was more of us hiding about somewhere :haha: But know there's still a few more floating about!

I don't have a baby yet tho lol

Any suggestions for where/when yet?

I don't think not having a LO matters I think its more BnB members from the same area meeting up etc

I know some one else started the thread but I was thinking Belfast Town Centre area because then the slightly further away ladies can get trains etc? Dunno tho someone might have a better place that suits everyone? xx

Yeah I can get the train in, I'll borrow a child for the day lol

hehehe, It's just a get-together of BnB'ers. Kiddiwinkles optional! :D

Ok, I'll compile a list on the OP of suggested meeting places, then we can take a vote? (I'll set up a poll) Get suggesting!

I vote Belfast...less chance of me getting lost :haha: and will be able to get travel system on and off trains!xx

I vote Belfast, cus I live here and same as above dont want to get lost lol

Yay I am up for a meet :) I vote for Belfast x

ok, looking like Belfast is going to be the place. Where abouts in the city then? i.e. anywhere the kiddies could be entertained?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->