Nose Bleeds

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by dannyboygirl, Oct 22, 2008.

1. dannyboygirl

dannyboygirl Mom to Baby Cubz

:wave:girls

Anyone else having them but me??...Tried a humidifier and even let the central air run in this cold weather...Also tried a dehumidifier..Its the same nostril that clogs then bleeds..Haven't had a bloody nose since I was 4...Any tips??

2. Angelface

Angelface Mummy to a princess &Bump

hi hun, im quiet abit behind u, but i been suffering with them too!! i went to see my GP who told me , its common for this during pregnancy, as ive never suffered from them, he did give me a cream tho, ive become sore up the one nostril that keeps bleeding!!

id make sure ur GP or midwife know x

3. LuluBee

LuluBee Mummy to Alex

No I'm afriad not, but am feeling your pain, they start in my sleep and I get woken up by drips of blood on my arm - pleasant! Any tips would be much appreciated :hugs:

4. Sophie1205

Sophie1205 TTC #2

Im the same, I can get up to 2 or 3 a day. But they wake me up in the middle of the night too.
    Im afraid I dont have any tips either sorry!
    Im just suffering with them.

xx

5. dannyboygirl

dannyboygirl Mom to Baby Cubz

Thanks girls so much..Im gonna let my dr. know next week..Vapor rub helps some nights...:hugs: