Nosebleeds at 4 weeks?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Has anyone else been having nosebleeds?

I only found out yesterday, I think I am 4+2 today and I have already had a nosebleed yesterday and then one this morning!

I have also had a sort of stuffy nose, and a horrible mucus feeling in my throat, so I keep feeling like my nose is bleeding. I am a teacher and don't want a nose explosion mid class!

Anyone in the same position and offer advice? My partners input was that "my period is just coming out my nose instead" haha!

Haha that's funny!
Unfortunately I can't give you advise for preventing them, but yes they are very common during pregnancy.
Congratulations!

I know how you're feeling!
Do you have the flu or feel congested?
I had the flu a week or so ago and just couldn't shake it, and I had nosebleeds the whole time, it was awful. I would just wipe my nose and next minute it was running down my face.
There's not much you can do to prevent it, mine stopped once I got over the flu.

Any drug store will sell a bottle of saline nasal spray (it's just water) which will help moisten the mucus membranes.
If you have to blow your nose, be gentle.

I had nose bleeds with my first pregnancy! Never had one before, or since. I'd forgotten about that.

Thanks everyone! I have actually been okay since posting this but if it restarts, I will definitely buy the spray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->