Nosebleeds.

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I was just wondering what the cause of sudden nosebleeds could be?

I never in my life (that I can recall) had a nosebleed before, and for the past 2 weeks I've been getting them everyday? They aren't serious, as in they don't last very long and aren't much blood, they're just really annoying, I'll feel moisture between my lip and nose and touch it, and I'm covered in blood.

Thanks to all who respond in advance :)

Have you had a cold or anything recently? I had nose bleeds a couple of months back - same as you, never had them before in my life I had a cold at the time and I put it down to this. I think I must have had some sort of infection or something. I had also had a fall a couple of weeks before, bashing my face against a wall. I think maybe I had caused some damage that then was triggered with the cold.
Do you suffer from high blood pressure at all? This is a quite common cause of nosebleeds.
Hope yo get to the bottom of it and things get better soon!

No, not ill and no problems with high blood pressure. While I'm at my 6 week check up I might as well ask about it, maybe I've got some sort of burst blood vessel or something up there lol.

Could be your hormones settling back down after your pregnancy. xx It could be this weather we are having to, cold then warm then cold again, sometimes that can cause nosebleeds, I know my son suffers from them when we are changing seasons from autumn to winter every year. xx But I would defo get the blood pressure checked, nosebleeds can be the first warning sign of high blood preseure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->