Not a bad day really

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well i got up this morning to find i had been paid early! \:D/
We were going to tesco as we got a voucher for there for christmas off Andy's brother. (for clothes etc not food! :lol: )

So while i was there i got the kids some clothes in the sale! Fantastic bargains- I love tesco's clothes.
Got some new jimmies for me and a top and Andy got a League of gentleman pantomime DVD! :roll:

Went shoe shopping to get Andy some shoes for work (has to have the best as he meets alot of clients in his job and he thinks they looks at his shoes!)
So queued up to pay for these £60 Ben sherman trendy shoes, crying waitin to hand the money over! :lol: Got to the till and they only came up as £20!! :yipee: BARGAIN!

Got Amy some little Knee highs for £4 to! oh and i got slippers so good day all in all

I am now sat in my new jammies and slippers, i've had a bath and i am waiting for my full on chinese meal....... drinking beer! :wink:

Well done you hun. The last sentence sounds all to familiar to me :lol:

Recently I have come to prefer Sainsbury's for kiddies clothes slightly more money but some really smart stuff.

Although having said that, there are NO CUTE BABY BOY Stuff ANYWHERE GIRLIE STUFF YEAH BOY STUFF NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next have nicer stuff for boys than girls. Some of the boys stuff is gorgeous :D

I have to agree with I'mTheDaddy, i tend to find loads of beautiful stuff for Amy, you can really dress her up, but i have found that at the mo all the boys stuff are brown and green!! Nice for casual wear but not great for parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->