not able to stomache opening the fridge???

ProudMum

Reaction score
Seriously, whats the deal... everytime I go near the fridge it makes me feel sick.
Just the smell of cold food... and whats worse, theres some left over chicken in there and its making me heave.
Also things like onion and sandwich fillers..... definitely a no go area. My little boykeeps opening the fridge door too.
Time to hide I think :sick:

I was like this, I avoided the kitchen for ages too.
I went off so much food, I could count the thing I could eat on one hand!
There's just too many gross smells in the kitchen that I can't deal with! I still find it difficult! xx

I had it so bad we ended up buying a new fridge lol! :)

ugh, I Know the feeling!!..

Everytime i go near cold food it makes me feel ill!. actually the thought of chicken makes me wanna heave! which is never fantastic when x-mas is coming!.

The other thing im really frightened of is cleaning the rabbits litter tray.. never had a problem before but now i can smell his wee a mile off!.. and the smell of dog biscuits!.. haha

and i dont know if its just me but if i can avoid putting anything in the bin i will because it suddenly got really scary incase it smells :D

Everytime i go near cold food it makes me feel ill!. actually the thought of chicken makes me wanna heave! which is never fantastic when x-mas is coming!.

The other thing im really frightened of is cleaning the rabbits litter tray.. never had a problem before but now i can smell his wee a mile off!.. and the smell of dog biscuits!.. haha

and i dont know if its just me but if i can avoid putting anything in the bin i will because it suddenly got really scary incase it smells :D

you have a house rabbit? aww sweet... funnyyou mention rabbits because mine needed cleaning out (unfortunately i was made to shove it outside :( in the cold) and there was no way I was gonna clean it so I had to get someone else to do it for me.

I went really funny with my 1st pregnancy where I couldnt go anywhere near anything that was made of pig... now it's everything cold that goes into a fridge.
Makes me gag...
Or rubbish, things like onions in the bin.. :sick: not good at all

me too - the thought of nearly every food makes me want to throw up :-(

you have a house rabbit? aww sweet... funnyyou mention rabbits because mine needed cleaning out (unfortunately i was made to shove it outside :( in the cold) and there was no way I was gonna clean it so I had to get someone else to do it for me.

I went really funny with my 1st pregnancy where I couldnt go anywhere near anything that was made of pig... now it's everything cold that goes into a fridge.
Makes me gag...
Or rubbish, things like onions in the bin.. :sick: not good at all

yeah a neverland dwarf in my avatar eating doggy bics with the sausage dog! :cloud9:.. he is dead sweet, but the sofa no longer looks new anymore :) and iv needed a few more scart leads than most people.. o and the christmas tree........ we wont go there!!! but hes soo much more fun than if he was kept outside,, id never keep another outside.. their personalitys aint the same.. and when i stand up he runs round my feet in circles!.. dead cute.. but yeah the litter tray was not nice! lucky u having someone else to do it!!! i wish i had that day..

O god your pig thing!!! i have that now!!!! i did pork chops for OHs tea and my god i had to scrub the oven cause i could swear i smelt pigs!!!!.. and the look of belly pork ergh and i usually love it!!..... and then i can smell bisto gravy which makes me wanna puke!!

o the smell of orange peeling smell awful in the bin!!, im sure the black bin bags smell almost as bad as the stuff in the bin!!!

I guess this is perfectly normal then! I hate the smells in the kithen, it turns my stomach. The left over chicken is the worst and just turns my stomach... There is some in the fridge and i hate opening it and have had to rush to the toilet on a few occaisons after being in there!!!

yup i have been getting this too. Left over anything pretty much makes me feel sick (last week it was shepherds pie and now its cold roast pork) and for some reason i cannot bear the thought or sight of most of the veggies we normally eat which are all in the fridge - broccolli, asparagus (that ones particularly bad), green beans and mini corn - heave! Also fish which i also love makes me want to vomit. All i really want is carbs, cheese (which i never used to eat really) and eggs - oh and maybe a mince pie or two! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->