not again! :-( tell me what you think

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
for several weeks now I've been struggling with rashes and severely itchy flakey skin. well i just noticed when i washed my sheets that when i laid down i feel almost like a burning sensation. i kept ignoring it but when i work up i was covered in small bumps i knew there was somethin wrong. i thought it was my chi because she sleeps in her little doggie bed on top of my bed. so i set a fogger off and gave her a bath. that didn't solve the problem. the only thing i can think of is it's my washing detergent. I've scheduled an appointment to have my dog professionally dipped and I'm going to fog the house again but I'm so tired of itching! is anyone going through anything similar? could i be developing a reaction to my dog :-( or the washing detergent?

It could be a reaction to your detergent. I had this happen to me a couple of years ago and had to switch all my detergents to hypoallergenic detergents. As well as shampoo/soaps etc... Hope this helps. I use ALL Free and clear detergent (its hypoallergenic) Hope this helps!

sounds like it could be your detergant caus your skin is more sensitive in pregnancy,

It's very common for skin to get more sensitive during pregnancy, I would change your laundry detergent to a dye and scent free- Dreft is wonderful ( and good for baby)

I wouldn't have your dog dipped unless you're seeing fleas, it's pretty easy to tell if they have them or not and those chemicals are very very harsh:thumbup:

I wonder if it's PUPPPs .... it's a really common itchy pregnancy rash. Unfortunately the only cure for it is to give birth. Def go and see your OB and get it checked out.

It's very common for skin to get more sensitive during pregnancy, I would change your laundry detergent to a dye and scent free- Dreft is wonderful ( and good for baby)

I wouldn't have your dog dipped unless you're seeing fleas, it's pretty easy to tell if they have them or not and those chemicals are very very harsh:thumbup:

My mom says she saw her scratching alot... I normally groom her myself because when I take her to the groomer's she cries so much, and I feel horrible. I guess I'm only taking her because my mom thinks i'm developin a reaction to my dog, and she wants me to give her away. :growlmad:. I would only consider that if she didn't get into the groove of the baby being here. just doesn't seem fair that I'd give her away before we even tried seeing how she'd do around my lo. She crazy about me so I know after she gets over the "I"m not the only baby shock" She'll be fine.. (fingers crossed)

If I knew how to attach pictures here I would so you could see it

If your washing machine isn't rinsing/draining properly ... then you can get residue in your clean washing. I would try emptying the filter and do an empty cycle.
x

I just purchased some All degergent for sensitive skin we'll see how this goes. thanks guy's!

I wonder if it's PUPPPs .... it's a really common itchy pregnancy rash. Unfortunately the only cure for it is to give birth. Def go and see your OB and get it checked out.

I was going to suggest this.

hope you figure out what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"