not as tired

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am 8+6 by the date of my last af but probably more around 8+1 because my cycles were 33 days long. At the start I was soo exhausted, like I had an emotional breakdown I was so tired but now I am not so bad. I am still tired don't get me wrong but no where near as tired as I was, my breasts aren't really tender and my nausea comes and goes. Only vomited once and that was a few days ago. Just getting worries because I am still so early so I should feel like crap, Had a mmc last year so really worried, don't have a scan for 2 weeks. Anyone else feel like this?

I'm 10 weeks and have noticed in the past several days or week or so that mine have been fading. My bbs aren't sore anymore, and the nausea that was HORRID if I didn't eat doesn't seem to be as bad either. It does kind of freak me out lol but most things freak people out in pregnancy. I go in for my first scan today so will hopefully have some reassurance in just a bit.

I felt like this! Didn't feel as tired or sick and was worried! All was perfect at 12 week scan and I'm over 15 weeks now and all going to plan (touch wood!). Oh...and the tiredness and sickness has come back ;)

The worst of my tiredness passed somewhere between 7-8 weeks, but I hear it comes back in the third trimester. Just remember, your body got turned into a little baby factory whose only job is to build a baby now, everything else is in support of that. :)

Thanks Ladies, can't help worrying that my symptoms dying down in a sign of another mmc, just so afraid to get my hopes up this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"