Not been able to get to sleep 4 nights in a row :(

xsadiex

Reaction score
It's so rubbish! I'm not even uncomfortable, I just can't drift off.
Hmm, weird.
I've heard pregnant people say they've had trouble sleeping before, what a rubbish symptom, especially when you're actually really tired. Doh.
I was so angry at OH being asleep!

i am exactly the same....i dont think i have had a full nights sleep in months....its worse now as i go to bed around 10, wake up at 1am to go to the bathroom and then wak every hour after until 4.45 when OH gets up for work the i get up with him, have a cuppa then try and go back to sleep which is hit and miss....this morning was up until 7 then nodded off only to have to get up again at 8 with my daughter for school. absolute nightmare.

your not alone! try napping in the day if you can. thats what i tend to do if i feel sleepy enough. usually i have too much energy tho. cant win lol. its our bodies preparing us for parenthood

I'm normally awake at 04:30 every morning.
Heartburn being the biggest culprit, with needing the loo coming second! =[

Yeah I had heartburn last night but had run out of Renee. Pregnancy is so mean to your body!! :( Feels like I've still got a long time.

Just looked at my ticker.....47 days isn't too bad I guess!

i totally sympathise with you!! i am having exactly the same problem ive tried hot drinks baths reading not reading watching tv not watching tv and nothing! when i do drift off im awake within a few hours and cannot get back to sleep its ridiculous.
Ive got 5 other children so neeed my sleep but i just cant seem to switch off :( oh snores aswell but unless i go on the settee which i probwould never get off lol i jst have to suffer.I really do feel for u.

Just leaves us all zombies in the daytime.

One thing that is really annoying me is the people that say - "oooo if you think you're tired now, wait until baby arrives"

This coming from people that have children already... I don't care if its true or not, I dont want to hear it when I'm a tired, hormonal, over emotional zombie!

I just cant wait to sleep in a comfortable position again. Normally used to sleep on my front

i acctually lose my temper with my OH because hes asleep! i tell him off for sleeping, lol i went threw a period of 4am wake up calls every day for about 3 weeks.

I'm in the same boat. just cannot sleep till 2-3am, no matter what time I got up at. then I wake every hour to pee, then wake u at 8am and can't get back to sleep then spend the day like a zombie!

the other night I couldn't sleep and had the most horrific heartburn, and I was getting that frustrated, teary way...then OH started snoring. he got a sly punch to the back.

i am the same hun i am so tired get into bed to try and drift off and it will not happen!! then when it does im up for a wee! then heartburn will kick in or nothing at all and i cant sleep then i nod off and my fiance is up for work :( .. x

I cannot sleep unless I take a warm shower before bed. But most nights I am so tired even that feels like a chore....

I can drift off to sleep but can't stay asleep. For about 2 weeks now I sleep for about 2 hours but then awake and takes me hours to get back to sleep. That's if I do at all :(

I'm having the same problem! I mentioned it to my midwife today and she initially started suggesting medicines and offered to write me a prescription, but was then like "Oh... are you anti-medication?"... I don't know that I'm "anti-medication", but I would rather try other things before just taking unnecessary meds... Gonna try laying off the sugar just before bed, and perhaps a bath as well to relax before trying to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->