not been sleeping at night.

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Mrs-N, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Mrs-N

Mrs-N Mummy to Joshua James

for weeks now Joshua hasnt been sleeping well at night.

he used to sleep 12 hours at night but then we went to the in laws weeks ago and when we came back he stopped sleeping properly.

wakes up a few times in the night and ready to get up at 4ish, when hes been going to bed at 7ish.

hes only been having an afternoon nap since he was 11 months old but recently he hasnt been falling asleep on his own so i had been cuddling him to sleep thinking he needs a nap.

then OH said to me is he not sleeping because im cuddling him to sleep in the day.

so the other day hen he didnt fall asleep his self i didnt cuddle him and just got him up again.

yesterday he didnt nap at all and went to bed at 7.30 and slept in til 7.30 this morning.

im so pleased i figured out why he wasnt sleeping right but the thing is now, im ready for a nap in the day and he isnt.

last night i was in bed by 8.30 i was so tired.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: woohhoo hes sleeping.

what age do they stop napping in the day?

2. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

logan cut out naps a couple of weeks ago too he just seemed to busy playing and being a nuisance to nap,( he normally lets me kow when he wants a sleep) and has since started sleeping even better also. though last few days hes been napping again but i think thats because hes ill atm xxx

3. Mrs-N

Mrs-N Mummy to Joshua James

Joshua hasnt moaned once all day.

its good so then he sleeps at night but its wearing me out when i cant get a nap in.

4. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

im the same, i find myself somdays hoping hel want a nap so i can have at least 30 min break xx