Not enjoying my food :( Ughhhh

B

BabyL0Ve

So i was hungry and went and got myself chicken with mashed potatoes and garlic. I used to love that stuff but for some reason it wasn't as yummy as before:shrug: I have been having great appetite but this threw me off a lil bit :wacko: I ate a lil and tried not to think that I am not liking it very much so I don't get :sick: Anyone else like that? Ugh i feel like im gonna barf :sick::wacko:

I am just not enjoying anything either. I get a craving for something, take bite and it just doesn't taste nice.
The only thing I can eat that even tastes ok is toast:dohh:

I don't have much appetite either. I don't even have any craving.
Some food even makes me gag.

i really wanted spaghetti the other night and when i sat down to eat it i almost spit it right back out, i swear it tasted like vomit. i couldn't even eat it.

It stinks so bad when something you've always loved (that would be a perfect pregnancy indulgence!) ends up tasting like crap. This happened to me with tacos... I LOVED those silly tacos kits you get at the store. Now the seasoning doesn't taste right, which of course means the whole thing doesn't taste right. Boo! :dohh:

I'm just starting to get my appetite back, but some foods taste completely different to me! I must admit that its the healthy food that tastes fantastic and I usually eat crap :)

I'm 13+2 today, and a few nights ago was the first night I've eaten meat (ground beef/mince) in about 2 months! Hope that means I'm finally getting my taste for things back.

I used to LIVE on chicken, and I still haven't eaten the stuff. It just sounds horrible to me. So how I'm going to cope with the inlaws Christmas turkey dinner is completely beyond me!

I'm pritty much struggling to eat anything, one day i will like something & i go to eat it again & it just makes me want to be sick. I'm starving hungry all the time but i go to eat & i just cant eat it. I cant wait till everything balences it self out again & i can start eating properly again.

I couldn't and still can't eat proper meals. The idea of it puts me off.
I don't really want any meat either!!
I love cereal at the moment.
That's about it! Im even finding soup a bit much.
I had a jacket with tuna mayo and chips yesterday, used to be one of my faves! I left just over half of it, which is very unlike me haha!!

I think it's just one of those annoying things. :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->