Not enjoying parts of the pregnancy and maybe I should be?!

A43

Reaction score
Could anyone else admit there's times when they wish they weren't preggers!?
I love my baby n baby movements and bonding time but I hate the following:-
indigestion day in day out, Braxton hicks, sore boobs, moaning, exhaustion,
not being able to keep up with the pace of yr old life oh and less sex and wine!!
Am I horrible for thinking like this today ?!

Not at all! :flower:

Pregnancy can be uncomfortable, painful, boring, long, exhausting... if it wasn't for the baby at the end, most of us would never voluntarily put ourselves through it!

Being honest, I HATE being pregnant. I want three kids, but honestly, I've just not had a great experience this time, and the thought of doing it twice more makes me feel completely overwhelmed.

I love my baby and would do ANYTHING for him, and I endure the aches, pains, reflux, mood swings, and all the things I've had to give up with as little resentment as I can... but seriously, I just want him out. Now. I am quite satisfied that he's a strong and happy little boy, as he never stops kicking and writhing.

So if I could coerce him out now, I'd be really quite pleased. ;)

So no. You're not horrible at all. In my book, you're a hero for saying it out loud! ;)

Ar bless you both Thanks. I really appreciate the support there !
There's so much emphasis on it being a wonderful experience that I kinda feel like if I moan about it I am being out of order.
Good to know I'm not as horrible as I thought!!
X

Pregnancy can be a dreadfull thing, but just know that you will prolly miss it onces baby is here. I already miss being pregnant and shes only a month old.

About the same as you... I love the kicks, but it stretches out my skin so fast and hard that it hurrrts. The pain, the uncomfortable, the weird sleeping, the weird tastes, the super-sensative smells, the long loooong wait, the waddling, constantly being afraid that I'll fall. not being able to put my own boots on,... etc., etc., etc.

Everytime I get pregnant, I viciously think NEVER AGAIN, EVER! Then, three monthes after LO is born, I want another one *facepalm*

If I could find the person who said that pregnancy was a beautiful thing I would slap them...repeatedly! lol! I am soooo fricking tired of being pregnant today!! I can't sleep properly, I am so uncomfortable, over heating, heartburn, crazy dreams, sore, pelvis is popping and cracking, I waddle, am starving but get full so fast than starve again like thirty minutes later! I am so tired and I just want to sleep but just as I am about to fall asleep I get either heartburn or I have to pee! I use to love feeling the movements but baby is breech so more often than not, it hurts me when he/she moves. I know it will be all worth it in the end, I know that it is a miracle I am pregnant and I will be blessed. It is just such a long road until the end.

I normally try to focus on the positive but it is hard on days like today. Oh! LO just kicked me, I will take it as a "suck it up, princess" kick. lol!

I agree.... sometimes I find myself wishing this pregnancy away and only focusing on that light at the end of the tunnel and not the journey.
Sometimes I wonder if I should cherish and love this experience more because you are only pregnant a few times in your life, and who knows if i will ever get this privilege again?

I mostly just want my little guy to be here already!
I'm done with being huge, being hungry all the time, being sleepy, not being able to move freely, and basically feeling handicapped at times.
Most of all, i'm ready for a strong cocktail...one thats strong enough to make up for the past 9 months of my life.

I hear you! I could use a nice, cold beer...or six. I was reading a book today and it suggested that pregnancy ended three months too soon. I almost threw that book across the room! lol!

Serenity now...

Yep. I hate being pregnant. With my son, I really had no issues except bad heartburn, with this one... ugh, is all I can say.

i feel like this already, but only because of still being sick everyday, if that would go, i would feel great apart from the odd sleepless night and tiredness/achey feeling. only 13 weeks to go lol (can't even think about the fact i could go 2 weeks over meaning i have 15 to go!! :(

I hear you! I could use a nice, cold beer...or six. I was reading a book today and it suggested that pregnancy ended three months too soon. I almost threw that book across the room! lol!

Serenity now...

:rofl:

Hey, my baby was born end of October. I did not have much difficulties during the end of the pregnancy, apart from the fact I lived off Rennies.
I tell everyone that I would give birth again next week, without a doubt. But I would not want to be pregnant again next week. I am already not looking forward to being pregnant again when we plan for number 2. **sigh...**

I'm just glad this is my last pregnancy. It's been very odd this time around and I have felt some symptoms way more than last time. Plus this cervical pressure is driving me bonkers, making me waddle more than usual :rofl: Here comes duck lady! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->