Not even a flashing smiley

MinnieMcMoose

Reaction score
Hi, I took a clearblue dual indicator test today and I just got the empty circle :shrug:
But taking the stick out, this looks like a glaringly obvious positive imo.
Anyone experienced this before?

Attachments

• 20180520_162314.jpg
    20180520_162314.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
That’s negative. Both lines need to be the same darkness to get a positive. It looks like it’ll be a few days yet - good luck

Thanks for answering.
I figured these were kinda like regular opk's and the dark line was the test line and the light one was the control line.
Tested again tonight and it's flashing now, so I'll see what tomorrow brings 😊

Yes they are the same - with opks both lines always need to be the same darkness for them to be positive. Enjoy bding!

Late reply I know but the control line is the one nearest the little circle, isn't it? Looks that way with my clear blue opks. So if the test line is darker than the control line that would mean positive I always thought ��

Yes, it's the test line that is the really dark one. It would defo be positive on a regular opk, i just wasn't sure about the digis.
Thanks for replying x

I found it best not to read these digital tests, I've had a high flashing smiley and the lines didn't look as dark as the ones with an empty circle.

I've started to lose faith in these a little... Mine have been all over the place with peak in CD 11 Low on CD 14 and from CD 16 to CD 19 (which is today) I've been getting high!.

I'm not convinced by these either, but then I am so used to the disappointment of months on end without positive opks (internet cheapies though) that I guess I am just not wanting to get my hopes up. I had 7 days of flashing smilies and then I got a solid smiley on the 8th day (cycle day 15) so the timings would add up, so fingers crossed. I will find out tomorrow though as I am getting my 21 day bloods test done due to being on Clomid, I have annovulatory cycles so these bloods will tell me whether I ovulated or not I assume x

Mine looked like this, the last one is the one I had the solid smiley on and as you can see it is nowhere near as dark as the control line, but as it says not to read the cartridge out of the holder, I'm just going to assume the smiley faces were right x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180711-105758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180711-105758_Gallery.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back