Not even pregnant yet but...

J

Joey_Poo

Me and the partner have been thinking of names and we really like Ashton James, What do you think of it? Be honest :)

Not bad honey, but remember between now and giving birth your mind may change a dozen times xxx

Snap! I'm not pregnant but have had my names I love for years.

I really like the name babe and I do think you should carry on thinking of names you like all the time just incase you change your mind, or if you had a boy and he doesn't look like that name. I write down names all the time and still come back to the same few x

My hubby won't really talk about it tho, I still tell him ha x

Snap! I'm not pregnant but have had my names I love for years.

I really like the name babe and I do think you should carry on thinking of names you like all the time just incase you change your mind, or if you had a boy and he doesn't look like that name. I write down names all the time and still come back to the same few x

My hubby won't really talk about it tho, I still tell him ha x

Thank you everyone :) Yeah defo not final name, Just it is top of the list so far

It's good to think a head!! X

How long you been trying?
I'm coming up to the 15 months now! It's frustrating x

Great name and you can call him AJ for short if you wanted. Im the same way, not pregnant, but i have lists of my favorite names. I check baby name sites every so often too. :)

Love James but hate Ashton. James is one of our possibles for bubs x

I like it but then it's very similar to what I've picked for my little boy so I would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->